We are excited that you are interested in this trip!
Please scroll down for more details.
Thu, Nov 03|
A Branson Christmas Nov. 3-7, 2022
3 nights at The Grand Victorian, Daniel O' Donnel & Dinner at Welk Resort Andy Williams Christmas Show feat. The Lettermen, Haygoods, Silver Dollar City, Pickin' Porch Lunch, Special Sunday Brunch at Top of the Rock
Time & Location
Nov 03, 2022, 7:00 AM – Nov 07, 2022, 8:00 PM
Branson, Branson, MO 65616, USA
About The Event
5 Days / 4 Nights / 5 Breakfasts / 4 Lunches / 3 Dinners
3 nights at The Grand Victorian, Daniel O' Donnel Christmas Show & Dinner at Welk Resort, Andy Williams Christmas Show featuring The Lettermen, Haygoods Christmas Show, Christmas at Silver Dollar City, Sunday Brunch & so much more...
Day 1: Thursday
- Breakfast served enroute on the motorcoach
- Lunch on your own
- Overnight in Missouri
- Dinner included
Day 2 Friday
- Breakfast at hotel
- Lunch at The famous Pickin' Porch located inside The Branson Craft Mall and time to shop over 200 vendors
- DANIEL O'DONNEL Matinee Christmas Show at Welk Resort Theatre. You have seen this famous Irish singer on PBS and RFD TV.
- Dinner buffet following the show at Welk Resort, The Stage Door Restaurant
- Check-in at the beautiful Grand Victorian.
- ANDY WILLIAMS OZARK MOUNTAIN CHRISTMAS at Moon River Theatre starring The Lettermen, Charlie Green & quick change dancers Pasha & Aliona
Day 3: Saturday
- Breakfast at The Grand Victorian
- Morning show SANDERS FAMILY CHRISTMAS at the Little Opry Theatre
- Lunch included at McFarlain's
- Afternoon shopping at Grand Village Christmas Shops
- Relax at the hotel
- Dinner at Johnny B Good's Uptown Cafe' with live entertainment
- HAYGOODS CHRISTMAS SHOW at Clay Cooper Theatre. Incredible Music...Amazing Special Effects... One Talented Family!
Day 4: Sunday
- Special Sunday Brunch at Top of the Rock
- Silver Dollar City " Old Time Christmas" The fantastically lit up Christmas celebration on Main Street is one of best light and tree shows in the nation, featuring a musical 5-story Christmas Tree that twinkles and dances in unison to over a million dazzling Christmas lights that illuminate the city's square.
- Emblazoned in over 200,000 lights, the Rudolph's Holly Jolly Christmas Light Parade winds its way through the streets of the city twice each evening.
- Hear Christmas music classics at shows such as The Living Nativity and Frosty. Watch A Dickens' Christmas Carol, a musical production, Home For Christmas another musical and even see the jolly old elf himself at Kringles Krossing.
- Take a ride on the Christmas Caroling Steam Train, be amazed by the 6.5 million lights that are just absolutely beautiful, and so much more too see and enjoy...
Day 5: Monday
- Breakfast at The Grand Victorian
- Depart for Indiana
- Lunch included
Purchase with check or credit card & reserve your seat online by completing the ticket and registration forms. If paying with check, (we prefer this), choose offline payment button ( for country put United States) & mail it to the address below.
Please make check payable to: Kellam Road Trips LLC
Mail to: Tom & Stacy Kellam
P.O. Box 13
Liberty Center, IN. 46766
Your ticket price: A $200.00 deposit due per person at registration holds your seat.
$ 1259 per person double occ.
$ 1509 per person single occ.
$ 1199 per person triple occ.
$ 1169 per person quad occ.
Registration & full payment due by no later than September 20, 2022 to finalize details.
You can also call Stacy @ 260-228-0365 or send an email to ask any questions or reserve your seat!
Our email address is: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you!
Stacy Kellam Tour Manager
Tom Kellam Motorcoach Driver
**** Pickup locations: Kroger Coventry, Ft. Wayne / Heritage Pointe, Warren / Arby's @ I-69 & Hwy. 18 Marion, IN./
& Pilot Travel Plaza, Chesterfield, IN
****Refer to your mailed itinerary for specific pickup times at above locations.
****Minimum of 26 people needed for trip.
****Driver's gratuity not included.
CANCELLATION POLICY:In the event of an emergency that would prevent you from going on the trip, we will try to refund as much as possible, depending upon reservation policies of suppliers. Kellam Road Trips cannot guarantee any refunds if you have to cancel 30 days prior to a 1 day trip and 60 days prior to an extended trip, unless a replacement can be found. If Kellam Road Trips cancels the trip, you will get a full refund.
Double Occupancy per person
Double Occupancy ( 2 Doubles)$1,259.00
Single Occupancy per person
Triple Occupancy per person
2 Double Beds$1,199.00
Quad occupancy per person$1,169.00