We are excited that you are interested in this trip!
Please scroll down for more details.
Wed, Aug 18|
B & B Riverboat / The Ark Encounter's 40 days & 40 Nights Music Festival Aug. 18-20, 2021
2 seats left! A lazy day of summer B & B Riverboat of Cincinnati Sightseeing Cruise on the Ohio River and The Ark Encounter with Concerts by The Inspirations, The Sound and Speaker CEO & Founder Ken Ham and more
Time & Location
Aug 18, 2021, 8:00 AM – Aug 20, 2021, 7:00 PM
Williamstown, Williamstown, KY, USA
About The Event
Even if you have been to The Ark Encounter before, you may want to go again as they have grown and even more is offered.
You will be a part of The World's Largest Christian Music Festival.
Trip includes: 3 days / 2 nights hotel, 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- Depart and enjoy a light breakfast served by Stacy on the motorcoach.
- A lunch stop on your own near Covington, Ky.
- Enjoy a scenic and narrated sightseeing cruise on the Ohio River with B & B Riverboats on The Belle of Cincinnati
- Check in to hotel
- Dinner included
- Hot Breakfast at hotel
- Depart for Williamstown, Ky. Arrive at The Ark Encounter and explore this 510 ft. long modern engineering marvel featuring 3 levels and a petting zoo outside. A delicious buffet is included at Emzara's Restaurant on site. *** Today's special event is a continuation of " 40 Days and 40 Nights" First ever World's largest Music Festival
- Included in your admission at 10 AM & 5 PM: Gospel Music Concerts The "Inspirations" and "The Sound" Featured Speaker Ken Ham: CEO and Founder of The Ark Encounter and Creation Museum This will be general admission seating held in the 2500 seat Answers Event Center. (Plan your time wisely to get a good seat)
- Depart for hotel
- Hot Breakfast and check out of hotel
- Lunch at Warm Glow Stone Hearth Cafe'
- Enjoy time well spent at Indiana's own Warm Glow Candle Outlet
$100 deposit due at time of reservation.
Your Ticket Price:
$ 449.00 per person double occ
$ 419.00 per person triple occ
$ 409.00 per person quad occ
$ 539.00 per person single
Full payment due July 7th, 2021
24 people needed to go
Pickup Locations: Kroger Marketplace @ Coventry in Ft. Wayne, Heritage Pointe in Warren,
& Arby's @ I-69 & Hwy 18 near Marion, IN.
Please sign up today & bring a friend!
We look forward to seeing you!
Stacy Kellam Tour Manager
Tom Kellam Motorcoach Driver
Purchase with check or credit card & reserve your seat online by completing the ticket and registration forms. If paying with check, (we prefer this), choose offline payment button & mail it to the address below.
Please make check payable to:
Kellam Road Trips LLC
Tom & Stacy Kellam
P.O. Box 13
Liberty Center, IN. 46766
You can also call Stacy @ 260-228-0365 or send an email today to reserve your seat!
Our email address is: email@example.com
In the event of an emergency that would prevent you from going on the trip, we will try to refund as much as possible, depending upon reservation policies of suppliers. Kellam Road Trips cannot guarantee any refunds if you have to cancel 15 days prior to a 1 day trip and 60 days prior to an extended trip, unless a replacement can be found. If Kellam Road Trips cancels the trip, you will get a full refund.
Double Occupancy ( 2 Doubles)$449.00Sold Out
Triple Occupancy (2 Doubles)
2 Double Beds$419.00
Quad Occupancy (2 double beds)$409.00Sold Out