We are excited that you are interested in this trip!
Please scroll down for more details.
Sun, Jun 02|
Call to be put on a wait list- The Hills are Alive in Vermont June 2-7, 2024
3 nights at Historic Middlebury Inn, Tour the Trapp Family Lodge in Stowe, Dakin Maple Syrup Farm, Rock of Ages Granite Quarry, Morgan Horse Farm, Danforth Pewter, Steamboat Lunch Cruise & Lucy Desi Museum
Time & Location
Jun 02, 2024, 6:45 AM EDT – Jun 07, 2024, 7:00 PM EDT
Middlebury, Middlebury, VT 05753, USA
About The Event
This trip is sold out! You may call to be put on a waitlist!
June 2-7, 2024 *** NOTE.....Only 1 Pickup location : Meijer 6309 Lima Road, Ft. Wayne, IN. (This is due to the amount of miles traveling East on day 1)
3 nights at Historic Middlebury Inn in the Green Mountains, Tour the Von Trapp Family Lodge and lunch in Stowe, Dakin Maple Syrup Farm, Rock of Ages Granite Quarry, Morgan Horse Farm, Danforth Pewter, Steamboat Lunch Cruise on Lake George, Lucy Desi Museum in Jamestown NY, lunch, shopping & step-on guide & more!
6 days & 5 nights
INCLUDES: 6 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 4 Dinners
Day 1: Sunday
- Stacy will serve breakfast enroute on the motorcoach
- A comfort stop will be made approx. every 2 hours
- Lunch stop on your own
- Check in at Fairfield Inn in Syracuse, New York
- Dinner included
- Relax for the evening at the hotel
Day 2: Monday
- Start your day with a full breakfast included at the hotel
- Depart for Vermont
- Lunch on your own in Historic Brandon, Vermont
- Meet our step-on guide
- Tour Maple Landmark, well-known maker of America's wooden toys, games & gifts. Enjoy the gift shop.
- Check-in at Historic Middlebury Inn in Middlebury, Vermont, our home for 3 nights. Feel the warmth of New England hospitality at this grand hotel. Look over the town green from the front porch and experience a place that's been a part of Vermont's history since 1827. Luggage Handling included.
- Dinner included at the hotel
- Relax & unwind at the hotel
Day 3: Tuesday
- Start your day with a full breakfast included at the Inn
- Visit & tour Danforth Pewter's flagship store in Middlebury to get a one on one experience to see & learn how their products are made. Enjoy the gift shop.
- UVM Morgan Horse Farm Guided Tour. This American equine institution is on the Register of Historic Places.
- Lunch on your own & shopping in downtown Middlebury or free time at the inn.
- A short afternoon drive to Dakin Maple Syrup Farm. Check out the sugarhouse where they have been boiling sap every season for 58 years and visit their 6000 sq. ft. retail store to stock up on pure maple syrup and many other items to take home with you.
- Dinner included at Waybury Inn. This inn was depicted in the Bob Newhart show and is the real life "Stratford Inn" owned by Bob & his wife on the show. While here, check out some props from the show.
- Return to the resort
Day 4: Wednesday
- Start your day with a full breakfast included at the inn
- Our step-on guide will board the coach & we will depart for another exciting day
- Rock of Ages Granite Quarry. Guided tour of the world's largest operating quarry measuring 600 ft. deep. View the artisans at work from an observation deck of this 160,000 sq. ft. factory using combined centuries old along with computerized tools.
- Von Trapp Lodge Buffet Lunch & History Tour. This experience gives you insight to the story lines in The Sound of Music and also how they escaped Austria and ended up in Stowe, Vermont. We may even get to meet a family member. Enjoy the gift shop!
- Dinner included at Fire & Ice Restaurant in Middlebury.
- Return to the inn for the night
Day 5: Thursday
- Start your day with a full breakfast included at the inn
- Lake George Steamboat Lunch Cruise aboard The Lac Du Saint Sacrement. Enjoy this scenic, guided 2 hour lunch buffet cruise & entertainment on this huge 190 ft. long vessel...this is the longest cruise ship on inland waters of New York State.
- Check-in at Fairfield Inn in Rochester, New York
- Dinner on your own near the hotel
- Relax at the hotel
Day 6: Friday
- A full breakfast included at the hotel
- Lucy Desi Museum in Jamestown, New York. A stop in Lucille Ball's hometown will be a treat. A guided tour experiencing exact recreations of the studio sets from I Love Lucy , the most beloved TV comedy of all time, along with the Ricardos' New York City apartment & Hollywood hotel suite. See Lucille Ball's Emmy awards & original wardrobe and props. Get a photo of yourself on the set! A Buffet Lunch will be included and served in The Tropicana Room which is a re-creation of Ricky Ricardo's famous Manhattan night club. During lunch, watch I Love Lucy episodes being played on the projector. Also, browse 2 stores full of television themed gifts.
- Return to Ft. Wayne, Indiana
Purchase with check or credit card & reserve your seat online by completing the ticket and registration forms. If paying with check, (we prefer this), choose offline payment button ( for country put United States) & mail it to the address below.
Please make check payable to: Kellam Road Trips LLC
Mail to: Tom & Stacy Kellam
P.O. Box 13
Liberty Center, IN. 46766
Your ticket price: A $200.00 deposit due per person at registration holds your seat.
$ 1679.00 per person double occ.
$ 2109.00 per person single occ.
$ 1579.00 per person triple occ.
Full payment due by march 31, 2024 to finalize details.
We look forward to seeing you!
Stacy Kellam Tour Manager
Tom Kellam Motorcoach Driver
**** NOTE.....1 Pickup location ONLY: Meijer 6309 Lima Road, Ft. Wayne, IN.(This is due to the amount of miles traveling East on day 1)
****Refer to your mailed itinerary for pickup times
****Minimum of 24 people needed for trip.
****Driver's gratuity not included.
You can also call Stacy @ 260-228-0365 to ask any questions or send an email today to reserve your seat!
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of an emergency that would prevent you from going on the trip, we will try to refund as much as possible, depending upon reservation policies of suppliers. Kellam Road Trips cannot guarantee any refunds if you have to cancel 30 days prior to a 1 day trip and 60 days prior to an extended trip, unless a replacement can be found. If Kellam Road Trips cancels the trip, you will get a full refund.