We are excited that you are interested in this trip!
Please scroll down for more details.
Tue, Apr 30|
Call to be put on a waitlist-Tiptoe through the Tulips / Holland & Saugatuck, April 30 - May 2, 2024
2 night's stay in Holland, Windmill Island, Nelis' Dutch Village, Veldheer Tulip Farm , Dinner on Holland Princess Riverboat, Dune Ride, Holland State Park at sunset, Shopping in downtown Holland & Saugatuck .
Time & Location
Apr 30, 2024, 6:30 AM – May 02, 2024, 8:00 PM
Holland, Holland, MI 49423, USA
About The Event
This trip is sold out! You may call to be put on a waitlist!
April 30-May 2, 2024
**This trip sold out quickly in 2023, so we're going again and duplicating almost everything! It is just BEFORE the Tulip Time Festival. This will be a great experience WITHOUT the crowds.**
3 days / 2 Nights
2 nights stay in Holland, Windmill Island, Nelis' Dutch Village, Veldheer Tulip Farm, Private Dinner Cruise on Holland Princess Riverboat, Dune Ride, Holland State Park at sunset, Shopping in downtown Holland & Saugatuck.
- Royal Excursions motorcoach equipped with a restroom, outlets & free wifi
- Breakfast served by Stacy enroute on the motorcoach along with fun interaction.
- A comfort stop near Battle Creek.
- Arrive in Holland for lunch on your own at Nelis' Dutch Village, The Hungry Dutchamn. They serve authentic Dutch food specialties along with American food. Enjoy browsing through the quaint village shops filled with goods imported from the Netherlands, 30,000 tulips, a wooden shoe maker, and you can even purchase a pair....(just don't tiptoe through the tulips with these on.), petting zoo, cheese shop with free samples, gardens and canals.
- Veldheer Tulip Farm & Gardens, home to over 5 million tulips and a few Buffalo. De Klomp gift store is onsite.
- Check-in at Hampton Inn, Holland for 2 nights. This property has it all! Take a swim in the indoor pool. There is also an indoor and outdoor hot tub available, gameroom, lots of relaxing sitting space to visit, Sharkee's Bar & Grill Restaurant, fitness center.
- Welcome aboard the Holland Princess Riverboat. Enjoy a private scenic dinner cruise on this 65' Victorian style paddle-wheel riverboat on Lake Macatawa with a captains narration. You will cruise past beautiful homes and historic landmarks as well, & pass by the Big Red Lighthouse with views of Lake Michigan.
- Relax at the hotel while visiting with your new friends, play some cards, take a swim & get a good night's sleep
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel
- Depart for Windmill Island Gardens. Home to the De Zwaan Windmill which was the last mill to be transported from The Netherlands. Enjoy music from the Dutch street organ donated by Amsterdam after World War II. Windmill Island is home to beautiful tulip fields with over 150,000 to admire. There are several replica Dutch buildings and shops.
- Lunch on your own and shopping in beautiful downtown Holland. There are many unique shops within a short distance.
- Return to the hotel to relax
- Dinner TBA
- An evening drive out to Holland State Park to enjoy a walk by Lake Michigan, see the lighthouse, watch the boats and end the day with a sunset over Lake Michigan
- Relax at hotel after an exciting day
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel
- Check out and load the bus
- Last picture opportunity for tulips with a morning stop to Window on the Waterfront Park.
- A short drive to Saugatuck for some shopping, sightseeing and lunch on your own. Known as The Art Coast, this town is full of exploring opportunities from the chain ferry, walk the marina, specialty & souvenier shops, high end clothing stores, art galleries and more.
- Saugatuck Dune Ride....one of Michigan's premier attractions, this exciting dune ride will invigorate you from the moment you sit in the seat of this big jeep. Your driver will make this ride in the dunes an exciting memory. (It is very safe for all ages! )
Your Ticket Price: A $200 deposit due per person at registration holds your seat.
$679.00 per person double occ.
$859.00per person single occ.
$649.00 per person triple occ.
$629.00 per person quad occ.
Full payment due by March 15, 2024 so we can finalize details.
Please sign up today & bring a friend!
We look forward to seeing you!
Stacy Kellam: Tour Manager
Tom Kellam: Motorcoach Driver
**** Pickup locations: Arby's @ I-69 & Hwy.18 near Marion, IN. / Heritage Pointe in Warren and
Meijer 6309 Lima Road Ft. Wayne, IN.
****Refer to your mailed itinerary for pickup times
****Minimum of 24 people needed for trip.
****Driver's gratuity not included.
Purchase with check or credit card & reserve your seat online by completing the ticket and registration forms. If paying with check, (we prefer this), choose offline payment button & mail it to the address below. A 3% processing fee will be added if paying by debit or credit card.
Please make check payable to:
Kellam Road Trips LLC
Tom & Stacy Kellam
P.O. Box 13
Liberty Center, IN. 46766
***You can also call Stacy @ 260-228-0365 or send an email today to reserve your seat! ***
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of an emergency that would prevent you from going on the trip, we will try to refund as much as possible, depending upon reservation policies of suppliers. Kellam Road Trips cannot guarantee any refunds if you have to cancel 30 days prior to a 1 day trip and 60 days prior to an extended trip, unless a replacement can be found. If Kellam Road Trips cancels the trip, you will get a full refund.
Double Occupancy per person
Double Occupancy ( 2 Queens)$679.00Sold Out
Single Occupancy per person
Single Occupancy$859.00Sold Out
This event is sold out