We are excited that you are interested in this trip!
Please scroll down for more details.
Tue, Dec 12|
Nashville, TN, USA
Call to be put on wait list - A Nashville Country Christmas December 12-15, 2023
3 Nights at Opryland Hotel (Atrium Rooms), Opryland Dinner Show, Grand Ole Opry & BackstageTour, General Jackson Luncheon Show Cruise, Ryman Tour, Guided Nashville Tour & More
Time & Location
Dec 12, 2023, 7:00 AM – Dec 15, 2023, 6:30 PM
Nashville, TN, USA
About The Event
3 Nights at Gaylord Opryland Hotel (Atrium Rooms), Opryland Dinner Show starring Darryl Worley & Friends "Home for the Holidays", Grand Ole Opry Show & BackstageTour, General Jackson Luncheon Show Cruise, Ryman Tour, Guided Nashville Tour
Dec. 12-15, 2023
4 Days / 3 Nights
- 4 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 3 Dinners
- Breakfast served enroute on the motorcoach
Included in Nashville:
- 3 night's stay at Gaylord Opryland Hotel Resort (Atrium Rooms) in Nashville, Tennessee. This Christmas wonderland features nine acres of indoor gardens under roof with 2 million twinkling lights, ICE attraction, larger-than-life decorations, an outdoor nativity display, water fountain show, a 141 foot southern lights Christmas tree, 3 waterfalls, shopping, dining and holiday spirit
- All breakfasts included at the hotel
- Late lunch included at Paula Deen's (2 pm) Day one
- Dinner included at Opryland Hotel (food voucher)
- Opryland Dinner Show starring Darryl Worley & Friends "Home for the Holidays" in the Tennessee Ballroom at the resort.
- Grand Ole Opry Show
- Backstage Grand Ole Opry Behind the Scenes Tour
- Ryman Auditorium Tour and new exhibit features in this historic landmark known as the "Mother Church of Country Music
- General Jackson Showboat Luncheon Cruise featuring a down-home show band of pickers, fiddlers and singers performing Christmas favorites.
- Guided Nashville City Tour and lunch on your own downtown at the new "fifth and broadway" area
- Free time in Downtown Nashville
- A stop at the famous Goo Goo Candy Shop
- Lunch stop on your own on the way home
- Luggage Handling included
Purchase with check or credit card & reserve your seat online by completing the ticket and registration forms. If paying with check, (we prefer this), choose offline payment button ( for country put United States) & mail it to the address below.
Please make check payable to: Kellam Road Trips LLC
Mail to: Tom & Stacy Kellam
P.O. Box 13
Liberty Center, IN. 46766
Your ticket price: A $200.00 deposit due per person at registration holds your seat.
$ 1589 per person double occ.
$ 2099 per person single occ.
$ 1469 per person triple occ.
$ 1389 per person quad occ.
Registration & full payment due by October 1, 2023 to finalize details.
We look forward to traveling with you!
Stacy Kellam Tour Manager
Tom Kellam Motorcoach Driver
**** Pickup locations:Meijer 6309 Lima Road in Ft. Wayne/Heritage Pointe in Warren / Arby's @ I-69 & Hwy. 18 near Marion, IN. / Pilot Travel Plaza, Chesterfield, IN.
****Refer to your mailed itinerary for pickup times
****Minimum of 32 people needed for trip.
****Driver's gratuity not included.
You can also call Stacy @ 260-228-0365 to ask any questions or send an email today to reserve your seat!
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of an emergency that would prevent you from going on the trip, we will try to refund as much as possible, depending on reservation policies of suppliers. Kellam Road Trips cannot guarantee any refunds after 30 days prior to a day trip and 60 days prior to this extended trip, unless a replacement can be found. If Kellam Road Trips cancels the trip, you will get a full refund.