We are excited that you are interested in this trip!
Please scroll down for more details.
Mon, Sep 14|
Lake Geneva /Door County, WI. / Ludington, MI.
"Cape Cod of the Midwest"...Tour Door Peninsula & Lake Geneva in WI,
5 Days / 4 Nights... Waterfront accommodations, sightseeing boat cruise on Lake Geneva, Tour Cana Lighthouse, Tour Ephriam Village, experience a Scandanavian Fish Boil for dinner, Sail the S.S. Badger across Lake Michigan & more.
Time & Location
Sep 14, 2020, 6:15 AM – Sep 18, 2020, 5:30 PM
Lake Geneva /Door County, WI. / Ludington, MI.
About The Event
September 14-18, 2020
5 Days / 4 Nights to the charming areas of Lake Geneva, Wisconsin and to the "Cape Cod of the Midwest"...A beautiful scenic wonderland known as The Door Peninsula, also in Wisconsin. Waterfront accommodations, sightseeing boat cruise on Lake Geneva, tour Cana Lighthouse, Guided tour of Ephriam Village, experience a Scandanavian Fish Boil for dinner, see limestone cliffs & underwater caves at Cave Point County Park, sail the S.S. Badger across Lake Michigan & more.
- 5 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Breakfast served enroute on the motorcoach
- Lunch stop enroute on your own
- First night's stay... Waterfront accommodations in Lake Geneva, Wi.
- Sightseeing boat cruise on Lake Geneva Cruise Lines. This narrated tour will provide an up close view of beautiful estates & mansions that line the shores formerly owned by last names such as Wrigley & Schwinn.
- Dinner included in Lake Geneva TBA
- 2 night's stay....Waterfront Resort in Sturgeon Bay, WI. in Door County
- Dinner included at the famous Log Den Restaurant
- Cana Island Lighthouse Tour and other lighthouses to see along the way
- Guided tour of the charming Village of Ephraim including Anderson General Store & Former Ship Dock
- Experience a Scandanavian Fish Boil dinner at The Old Post Office (another choice is Chicken if you don't eat fish)
- Al Johnson's Swedish Restaurant "Goats on the roof" for lunch
- A pretty drive to Cave Point County Park... an easy walk to see limestone cliffs & underwater caves below while watching the waves crash along the shore
- A scenic drive up highway 42 to Gills Rock, then ending up at the North tip of the Door Peninsula traveling on the famous curvy road that snakes back and forth through the trees
- Sail on the S.S. Badger for an unforgettable 4 hours across Lake Michigan. We will put the motorcoach onto this 410 ft. long ferry as we depart from Manitowoc, Wisconsin. Relax on the open upper deck with a wide open view of Lake Michigan or stay inside & explore this vessel. Dinner is included on the ship along with bingo, movies, & a gift shop. The S.S. Badger is the last of any coal-powered steamships in the U.S.
- 1 night's stay in Ludington, Mi. close to the S.S. Badger dock
- Enjoy lunch on your own with some shopping and sightseeing in beautiful Saugatuck, Michigan as we head for home.
- Luggage Handling included in Lake Geneva & Door County.
Purchase with check or credit card & reserve your seat online by completing the ticket and registration forms. If paying with check, (we prefer this), choose offline payment button ( for country put United States) & mail it to the address below.
Please make check payable to: Kellam Road Trips LLC
Mail to: Tom & Stacy Kellam
P.O. Box 13
Liberty Center, IN. 46766
Your ticket price: A $200.00 deposit due per person at registration holds your seat.
$ 949.00 per person double occ.
$ 1195.00 per person single occ.
$ 879.00 per person triple occ.
$ 849.00 per person quad occ.
Registration & full payment due by Aug. 9, 2020 to finalize details.
We look forward to seeing you!
Stacy Kellam Tour Manager
Tom Kellam Motorcoach Driver
**** Pickup locations: Arby's @ I-69 & Hwy. 18 Marion, IN. / Heritage Pointe, Warren /Kroger Coventry, Ft. Wayne
****Refer to your mailed itinerary for pickup times
****Minimum of 24 people needed for trip.
****Driver's gratuity not included.
You can also call Stacy @ 260-228-0365 to ask any questions or send an email today to reserve your seat!
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of an emergency that would prevent you from going on the trip, we will try to refund as much as possible, depending on reservation policies of suppliers. Kellam Road Trips cannot guarantee any refunds after 15 days prior to a day trip and 60 days prior to this extended trip, unless a replacement can be found. If Kellam Road Trips cancels the trip, you will get a full refund.
Double Occupancy per person
Double Occupancy ( 2 Doubles)$949.00
Single Occupancy per person
Triple Occupancy per person
2 Double Beds$879.00
Quad Occupancy per person
2 Double Beds$849.00