We are excited that you are interested in this trip!
Please scroll down for more details.
Mon, Sep 28|
Pigeon Forge, TN, USA
Escape to the Sights and Sounds of the Mountains
6 Days / 5 Nights including National Quartet Convention and Hatfield & McCoy's in Pigeon Forge, TN., Biltmore Estate & Gardens in Asheville, N.C., and The Billy Graham Library in Charlotte, N.C.
Time & Location
Sep 28, 2020, 6:30 AM – Oct 03, 2020, 8:00 PM
Pigeon Forge, TN, USA
About The Event
September 28 - October 3, 2020
6 Days / 5 Nights including National Quartet Convention Fall Festival and Hatfield & McCoy's in Pigeon Forge, TN.,
Biltmore Estate & Gardens in Asheville, N.C., and The Billy Graham Library in Charlotte, N.C.
- 6 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Breakfast served enroute on the motorcoach
- 3 nights resort lodging in the heart of Pigeon Forge steps away from The Island and many tourist attractions.
- Start the first night out with a delicious supper at Five Oaks Farm Kitchen
- After breakfast on Tuesday we will enjoy a tour of The Smoky Mountain National Park with a step-on guide, then free time, shopping, & lunch on your own at The Island or find a rocking chair and enjoy the dancing waterfall display in sync with music or hop on a trolley and pick your own destination.
- Relax a while at the hotel & get rested up for a fun evening at The Hatfield & McCoy's Dinner Show where we will join in on the fussin' & feudin' family trying to settle their differences with music, comedy, and a feast.
- On Wednesday enjoy free time, shopping, and strolling along the Little Pigeon River in Downtown Gatlinburg with lunch included at Carvers Orchards' Original Apple House Restaurant as we take a scenic drive to Cosby, TN.
- Wednesday night we will attend The National Quartet Convention Fall Festival held anually at The LeConte Center in Pigeon Forge. Enjoy many of the most well-known Southern Gospel Groups on the same stage. Take a break from the music and have dinner on your own in The LeConte Center. Also, walk through the exhibit hall where you can meet some of your favorite singers at their booth and do some shopping as well.
- Thursday we will spend the day at The Biltmore Estate in Asheville, N.C. Your self-guided tour will include lunch, the mansion, gardens, and grounds of this 250 room Chateau built by George Vanderbilt.
- Dinner on your own TBA at a surprise location
- Overnight at Hampton Inn Gastonia, N.C.
- On Friday we will visit The Billy Graham Library in Charlotte, N.C. where God used a humble farm boy to spread the message of Jesus' love to the world. Your self-guided tour will include: The Journey of Faith through film, photos, & memorabilia, The Graham Family Homeplace, Billy Graham's personal book collection, The Memorial Prayer Garden...a peacful setting beside the burial sites of Billy & Ruth Graham, George Beverly Shea, and Mr. & Mrs. Cliff Barrows. Lunch is included onsite at The Graham Brothers Dairy Bar
- Overnight and dinner included at Hawk's Nest State Park Mountain Lodge in West Virginia.
- Enjoy a ride into the New River Gorge on the historic scenic aerial tramway at the lodge.
- Luggage Handling included at each hotel.
Purchase with check or credit card & reserve your seat online by completing the ticket and registration forms. If paying with check, (we prefer this), choose offline payment button ( for country put United States) & mail it to the address below.
Please make check payable to: Kellam Road Trips LLC
Mail to: Tom & Stacy Kellam
P.O. Box 13
Liberty Center, IN. 46766
Your ticket price: A $200.00 deposit due per person at registration holds your seat.
$ 1085.00 per person double occ.
$ 1385.00 per person single occ.
$ 995.00 per person triple occ.
$ 945.00 per person quad occ.
Registration & full payment due by August 20, 2020 to finalize details.
We look forward to seeing you!
Stacy Kellam Tour Manager
Tom Kellam Motorcoach Driver
**** Pickup locations: Kroger Coventry, Ft. Wayne / Heritage Pointe, Warren / Arby's @ I-69 & Hwy. 18 Marion, IN.
****Refer to your mailed itinerary for pickup times
****Minimum of 24 people needed for trip.
****Driver's gratuity not included.
You can also call Stacy @ 260-228-0365 to ask any questions or send an email today to reserve your seat!
Our email address is: email@example.com
In the event of an emergency that would prevent you from going on the trip, we will try to refund as much as possible, depending on reservation policies of suppliers. Kellam Road Trips cannot guarantee any refunds after 15 days prior to a day trip and 60 days prior to this extended trip, unless a replacement can be found. If Kellam Road Trips cancels the trip, you will get a full refund.
Double Occupancy per person
Double Occupancy ( 2 Doubles)$1,085.00
Single Occupancy per person
Triple Occupancy per person
2 Double Beds$995.00
Quad Occupancy per person
2 Double Beds$945.00