We are excited that you are interested in this trip!
Please scroll down for more details.
Tue, Feb 08|
8303 Palm Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
Hoosier Snowbirds Sunny Florida Trip Feb. 8-22, 2022
Relax under the palm trees at this resort & if you choose, enjoy day excursions to an orange grove, glass bottom boat ride, Clearwater Beach, Gardens, Lighthouse, John's Pass Boardwalk, Flea Markets & lots more!
Time & Location
Feb 08, 2022, 9:00 AM – Feb 22, 2022, 7:00 PM
8303 Palm Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
About The Event
February 8-22, 2022
Leave the snow and ice behind and spend a couple weeks in Florida with us! Hosted by husband / wife team Tom & Stacy Kellam with Kellam Road Trips. Tom is your driver & Stacy is your hostess.
Chill out & relax under the palm trees at this resort & if you choose, enjoy day excursions to an orange grove, glass bottom boat ride, Clearwater Beach, Gardens, Lighthouse, John's Pass Boardwalk, Flea Markets, fresh strawberry shortcake at Parkesdale Market & lots more!
We hope you will join us!
***15 Days / 14 Nights***
Package Includes: Hotel Accommodations, 15 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, Special Valentine's Day Dinner, Giordanos Pizza Party at Hotel, 9 Day Away Bus Trips ( see details below), Royal Excursions motorcoach equipped with a restroom, outlets, free wifi & luggage handling in Florida.
- Breakfast served enroute on the motorcoach along with fun games, door prizes, and movies. Rest breaks every two hours with a lunch stop on your own.
- Snacks & water provided on the motorcoach.
- Check in to your first night's lodging at Fairfield Inn, Chattanooga, TN. Dinner on your own nearby. (We will also stay here on the way home)
- After a good night's sleep, enjoy a hot breakfast included at the hotel and depart for Florida.
- It gets warmer as we head South! This scenic drive includes more fun with new friends, rest breaks & a lunch stop on your own.
- Arrive this evening and check-in at Hawthorn Suites 8303 Palm Parkway near Orlando...your home for the entire stay. This property received the 2019 Certificate of Excellence by Trip Advisor.
- Your luggage will be delivered to your room. Each spacious & comfortable 1 bedroom suite has 2 queen beds, a fully equipped kitchen, dining table, separate living area, desk & 2 flat screen TV's. (Other amenities here include: Hot breakfast daily, heated outdoor pool and hot tub, game room, sports court, scheduled Disney shuttles and ticket desk, BBQ areas, business center. )
- 2 trips to the grocery for supplies needed during your stay.
- Wed. evening reception & social time 5:30-7:30 pm with complimentary snacks & drinks.
- Nightly Transportation to Dinner in our motorcoach... A variety of restaurants to choose from: Miller's, Chili's, Macaroni Grill, Olive Garden, Black Angus Steakhouse, Kobe Japanese, Dennys, Steak and Shake, Giordano's, Golden Corral, Burger King, Disney Springs (many choices) , Crafty Crab, Pizza Hut, Starbucks, El Patron Mexican, Bahama Breeze, BJ's Brewhouse & more
Day Excursions included in your package:
- Old Florida's Silver Springs State Park near Ocala including the glass bottom boat ride, Silver River Knap-In and Pre-Historic Arts Festival and Silver River Museum. International Market World Flea Market and Farmers Market with over 1200 vendors in Auburndale. While here, explore a world filled with music, food, shopping and alligators. Head to the West Coast Gulf & visit John's Pass Village Boardwalk in Madeira Beach and a trip to Famous Clearwater Beach (sunbathe on the white sand, swimming, shops or choose to pay and go to The Aquarium ), Lakeland's beautiful Hollis Gardens and Parkesdale Market indulging in their strawberry shortcake (on your own), The original Orange Marmalade Davidson of Dundee Candy Factory Tour, A visit to Winter Park to enjoy The Scenic Boat Tour. Showcase of Citrus Orange Groves including World's Largest 4 x4 Monster Truck Swamp Tour Ride (no worries....it goes slow and it's easy to board). On the East Coast...visit Daytona Beach's Ponce Inlet Lighthouse guided tour including Lens Museum and visit the Marine Science Center for a sea-life animal presentation.
- Free Days with no planned excursions (except a dinner taxi) to do as you choose.
- This is your vacation to enjoy...so...when we arrive in Florida, you can take part in everything included in your itinerary OR stay back and spend your time as you choose! Hang out with friends, play cards, board games, enjoy good conversation or maybe read a book and sunbathe by the pool.
Purchase with check or credit card & reserve your seat online by completing the ticket and registration forms. If paying with check, (we prefer this), choose offline payment button ( for country put United States) & mail it to the address below.
If paying by credit card, a 3% service charge will be added to your total amount.
Please make check payable to: Kellam Road Trips LLC
Mail to: Tom & Stacy Kellam
P.O. Box 13
Liberty Center, IN. 46766
Your ticket price: A $200.00 deposit due per person at registration holds your seat.
$ 2074.00 per person double occ.
$ 2914 .00 per person single occ.
$ 1799.00 per person triple occ.
Registration & full payment due at time of reservation.
You can also call Stacy @ 260-228-0365 or send an email to ask any questions or reserve your seat!
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you!
Stacy Kellam Tour Manager
Tom Kellam Motorcoach Driver
**** Pickup locations: Kroger Coventry, Ft. Wayne / Heritage Pointe, Warren / Arby's @ I-69 & Hwy. 18 Marion, IN.
****Refer to your mailed itinerary for specific pickup times at above locations.
****Minimum of 24 people needed for trip.
****Driver's gratuity not included.
In the event of an emergency that would prevent you from going on the trip, we will try to refund as much as possible, depending upon reservation policies of suppliers. Kellam Road Trips cannot guarantee any refunds if you have to cancel 30 days prior to a 1 day trip and 60 days prior to an extended trip, unless a replacement can be found. If Kellam Road Trips cancels the trip, you will get a full refund.