We are excited that you are interested in this trip!
Please scroll down for more details.
Thu, Dec 09|
JORDAN SMITH "Live in Concert" and The Christmas Tree Ship in Shipshewana Dec.9-10, 2021
Season 9 winner of The Voice JORDAN SMITH at Shipshewana's New Performing Arts Center incl. Essenhaus for Dinner and THE CHRISTMAS TREE SHIP Musical Matinee' & Dinner at Blue Gate Theater. Overnight at The Farmstead Inn. 2 Days / 1 Night
Time & Location
Dec 09, 2021, 10:00 AM – Dec 10, 2021, 7:30 PM
Shipshewana, Shipshewana, IN 46565, USA
About The Event
Season 9 winner of The Voice JORDAN SMITH LIVE IN CONCERT at Shipshewana's New Performing Arts Center incl. Essenhaus for Dinner and THE CHRISTMAS TREE SHIP Musical Matinee' & Dinner at Blue Gate Theater. Overnight at The Farmstead Inn.
December 9-10, 2021
2 Days / 1 night
1 Breakfast, 1 Dinner, 1 Lunch
- Stop at E & S Sales to stock up on your bulk foods, spices or just browse.
- The Essenhaus Village Shops and Bakery in Middlebury, IN. for Christmas shopping before dinner
- Dinner included tonight at the famous Das Dutchman Essenhaus.
- Check-in at The Farmstead Inn in Shipshewana to relax and freshen up before the show
- Jordan Smith 8:00 pm Concert at the New Performing Arts Center in Shipshewana. His phenomenal powerhouse voice earned him the well-deserved winner of season 9 of The Voice, selling 1.5 million singles in 6 months. You will feel a tingle in your spine as this smooth crooner belts out these tunes as only he can do. Your excellent seats are reserved in front and center section of this brand new 4 million dollar theater.
- Relax at the hotel. There is a heated indoor pool and hot tub
- A hot breakfast awaits at the hotel before another exciting day
- Check-out of hotel and load bus
- Downtown Shipshewana shops for Christmas shop and a light lunch on your own
- 1:00 pm matinee' The Christmas Tree Ship Musical at the Blue Gate Theater. This is based on a true story about a ship, a storm, and a Christmas story of heroic proportions. This is an epic, heart-warming and inspirational tale that will remind us all of the importance of tradition, kindness and the joy of Christmas. Your excellent seats are reserved in the front section of this small intimate theater.
- A delicious lunch buffet is included immediately following the performance in the attached Blue Gate Restaurant, Save room for pie!
Your Ticket Price: A $100.00 deposit due per person at registration holds your seat.
$ 339.00 per person double occ.
$ 389.00 per person single occ.
$ 319.00 per person triple occ.
Registration & full payment due is now November 1, 2021 so we can finalize details.
***Driver gratuity not included
*** Pickup locations: Arby's @ I-69 /Hwy 18 near Marion, IN., Heritage Pointe in Warren and Kroger Marketplace @ Coventry in Ft. Wayne
Please sign up today & bring a friend!
We look forward to seeing you!
Stacy Kellam Tour Manager
Tom Kellam Motorcoach Driver
****Minimum of 30 people needed for trip.
Purchase with check or credit card & reserve your seat online by completing the ticket and registration forms. If paying with a check, (we prefer this), choose offline payment button & mail it to the address below.
Please make check payable to:
Kellam Road Trips LLC
Tom & Stacy Kellam
P.O. Box 13
Liberty Center, IN. 46766
You can also call Stacy @ 260-228-0365 or send an email today to reserve your seat!
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of an emergency that would prevent you from going on the trip, we will try to refund as much as possible, depending upon reservation policies of suppliers. Kellam Road Trips cannot guarantee any refunds if you have to cancel 15 days prior to a 1 day trip and 60 days prior to an extended trip, unless a replacement can be found. If Kellam Road Trips cancels the trip, you will get a full refund.
Triple Occupancy per person$319.00Sold Out
Single Occupancy per person$389.00