We are excited that you are interested in this trip!
Please scroll down for more details.
Mon, Jul 06|
Mississippi Riverboat Cruise **Trip postponed to 2021 due to the Governor's 5 stage policy**see details below
***Due to the Governor's 5 stage policy and to keep you safe, we regrettably need to postpone this trip to July 12 - 16, 2021. If you are already registered, we will be reaching out to you soon.
Time & Location
Jul 06, 2020, 7:00 AM – Jul 10, 2020, 6:30 PM
Riverboat Twilight, Le Claire, Dubuque, Dyersville, Davenport, Iowa
About The Event
*****Due to the Governor's 5 stage policy and to keep you safe, we regrettably need to postpone this trip to July 12 - 16, 2021. If you are already registered, we will be reaching out to you soon.
2 Day Mississippi Riverboat Cruise from Le Claire to Dubuque, Iowa with overnight accommodations at
Grand Harbor Resort / Visit History Channel's American Pickers / Tour Field of Dreams Movie Site and meet a ghost player.
5 days & 4 nights
- 6 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- First night's stay (Monday) at the NEW Holiday Inn Express, Davenport, Iowa. (Full Breakfast incl.)
- Visit Antique Archaelogy home of History Channel's American Pickers
- Dinner included at Machine Shed in Davenport
- 2 day Mississippi Riverboat Cruise on the Riverboat Twilight, "America's Authentic Mississippi River Experience". On Tues morning, we will check out and head a short distance to LeClaire to be welcomed aboard the riverboat by the friendly staff. Your bags will be handled & delivered for you when we arrive at the dock. A continental breakfast will be waiting for you as you board. We will depart at 8:00 am. Enjoy the morning getting acquainted with the Twilight and explore all 3 decks. Lunch and dinner meals prepared fresh onboard and plated on china will be served to you at your reserved table. Enjoy afternoon entertainment and hear tales from the captain's 30 years of traveling the Upper Mississippi River. Find a comfortable rocking chair, sit back & relax and take in the scenery from an outside deck or stay inside where it's air-conditioned. We will be up close to countless eagle nests built in tall trees along the river. We will also pass through two locks & dams. Arrival in Dubuque is approx. 6:15 pm at Rivers Edge Plaza. Tonight's stay will be at The Grand Harbor Resort in Dubuque located within a short escorted walk from the dock or ride in the shuttle bus (if you don't want to walk to the hotel) where you can spend the evening exploring the hotel or take a stroll along the river enjoying activities at the Port of Dubuque. On Wed. morning breakfast will be served at the resort from 6:30-10:00 am. At 8:00 am a continuous shuttle service will begin and depart from the main lobby of the hotel to many Port activities including stops at The National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium (admission incl.), 4th Street Elevator, Cable Car Square Shopping Center, St. Luke's Methodist Church to view the Tiffany Stained Glass window collection and the Diamond Jo Casino. Take your time & enjoy these activities & board the boat by 11:15 am for an 11:30 am departure as we look forward to another day on the Mississippi. At noon, a delicious lunch will be served. The gift shop opens at 1:30 pm. Afternoon entertainment will be provided and dinner will be served at 5:00 pm with arrival back in LeClaire around 6:30 pm. We will drive a short distance in the motorcoach to the beautiful Cambria Hotel in Bettendorf and check-in for 2 nights where your bags will be waiting for you in your room.
- 2 nights stay (Wed. & Thur.) at the brand New Cambria Hotel in Bettendorf, Iowa. Full breakfast incl. both mornings.
- Travel to Field of Dreams Movie Site and meet a ghost player, run the bases, guided tour of Farmhouse, and a picnic lunch included with hot dogs, chips, drink, & apple pie. Back to the hotel for some R & R.
- World's largest Truckstop Iowa 80's 41st. annual Truckers Jamboree (Optional)...Stay at the hotel the rest of the evening & have dinner on your own OR Hop on the bus and have some fun at the jamboree with bands on stage, Super Truck Beauty Contest, dinner on your own at Iowa Pork Chop Cookout, Iowa 80 Buffet, or choose from fast food in the huge indoor food court. This is really something to see! Lunch included as we head home on Friday.
Purchase with check or credit card & reserve your seat online by completing the ticket and registration forms. If paying with check, (we prefer this), choose offline payment button ( for country put United States) & mail it to the address below.
Please make check payable to: Kellam Road Trips LLC
Mail to: Tom & Stacy Kellam
P.O. Box 13
Liberty Center, IN. 46766
Your ticket price: A $200.00 deposit due per person at registration holds your seat.
$ 1059.00 per person double occ.
$ 1342.00 per person single occ.
$ 987.00 per person triple occ.
$ 971.00 per person quad occ.
Registration & full payment due by May 15, 2020 to finalize details.
We look forward to seeing you!
Stacy Kellam Tour Manager
Tom Kellam Motorcoach Driver
**** Pickup locations: Kroger Coventry, Ft. Wayne / Heritage Pointe, Warren / Arby's @ I-69 & Hwy. 18 Marion, IN.
****Refer to your mailed itinerary for pickup times
****Minimum of 25 people needed for trip.
****Driver's gratuity not included.
You can also call Stacy @ 260-228-0365 to ask any questions or send an email today to reserve your seat!
Our email address is: email@example.com
In the event of an emergency that would prevent you from going on the trip, we will try to refund as much as possible, depending on reservation policies of suppliers. Kellam Road Trips cannot guarantee any refunds after 15 days prior to a day trip and 60 days prior to this extended trip, unless a replacement can be found. If Kellam Road Trips cancels the trip, you will get a full refund.
Double Occupancy per person
Double Occupancy ( 2 Doubles)$1,059.00
Single Occupancy per person
Triple Occupancy per person
2 Double Beds$987.00
Quad Occupancy per person
2 Double Beds$971.00