We are excited that you are interested in this trip!
Please scroll down for more details.
Thu, Apr 20|
Pigeon Forge, TN, USA
New deadline- March 9th! - The National Quartet Spring Convention, Pigeon Forge, TN. April 20-23, 2023
4 Breakfasts /2 Lunches / 2 Dinners / 3 Nights at Black Fox Lodge Enjoy 3 nights of NQC Artist Circle Reserved seating, Shopping at The Island and more...
Time & Location
Apr 20, 2023, 7:00 AM – Apr 23, 2023, 6:30 PM
Pigeon Forge, TN, USA
About The Event
Kellam Road Trips is teaming up with The Gospel Barn for their 2nd. motorcoach trip.
Spring National Quartet Convention in Pigeon Forge April 20-23, 2023
The Gospel Barn of Bluffton, IN. promote many gospel concerts throughout the year. Check out their website
www.thegospelbarnofbluffton.com Mike and Michelle Shane will be on the bus hosting and having a lot of fun along with Tom & Stacy Kellam!
4 Breakfasts /2 Lunches / 2 Dinners / 3 Nights at Black Fox Lodge in Pigeon Forge (very close to LeConte Center)
Enjoy 3 NQC Artist Circle Reserved Seating Concerts, Shopping @ The Island & more!
1 pick-up location: 7:00 am begin arriving at The Gospel Barn @ Hope Missionary Church 429 E. Dustman Road, Bluffton, IN.
- 7:30 am departure
- Royal Excursions motorcoach with free wifi, a restroom and outlets
- Breakfast will be served on the bus enroute.
- Comfort stops will be made every 2 hours
- Lunch included
- 3 nights at Black Fox Lodge, Pigeon Forge, TN. , includes luggage handling
- Hot Breakfast included each morning at the hotel
- Artist Circle Reserved seating for your 3 NQC concerts ( Thur. & Fri. Evenings & Sat afternoon) held at The LeConte Center in Pigeon Forge featuring the best performing artists in Southern Gospel Music
- Groups scheduled on Thur: Greater Vision, Mark Trammell Qt., Triumphant Qt., Jim & Melissa Brady, Whisnants
- Fri: Booth Brothers, Inspirations, Kingdom Heirs, Primitives
- Sat: Hoppers, Tribute Qt., Guardians, LeFevre Qt.
- Shopping at the The Island
- Lunches included day 1 going & day 4 returning
- Delicious Dinners included at Applewood Farmhouse & The Bullfish Grill
- This tour package provided by Tom & Stacy Kellam with Kellam Road Trips, your motorcoach driver and tour escort for the week.
- All shows, attractions, tickets and meal tips incl.
- You will be mailed a complete itinerary approx. 3 weeks prior to the trip.
**Note: The Gospel Barn will not be handling reservations. Please see below:
It's easy to get registered. Call Stacy @ 260-228-0365 or send an email to ask any questions or reserve your seat!
Our email address is: email@example.com If you order online, choose offline payment button ( for country put United States) & mail your check to the address below. (we prefer a check however, a credit card can be used)
Please make check payable to: Kellam Road Trips LLC
Mail to: Tom & Stacy Kellam
P.O. Box 13
Liberty Center, IN. 46766
Your ticket price: A $200.00 deposit due per person at registration holds your seat.
$ 989.00per person double occ.
$ 1279.00 per person single occ.
$ 899 .00 per person triple occ.
$ 859 .00 per person quad occ.
Registration & full payment due by January 13, 2023 to finalize details.
We look forward to seeing you!
Stacy Kellam Tour Manager
Tom Kellam Motorcoach Driver
****Minimum of 32 people needed for trip.
****Driver's gratuity not included.
CANCELLATION POLICY:In the event of an emergency that would prevent you from going on the trip, we will try to refund as much as possible, depending upon reservation policies of suppliers. Kellam Road Trips cannot guarantee any refunds if you have to cancel 30 days prior to a 1 day trip and 60 days prior to an extended trip, unless a replacement can be found. If Kellam Road Trips cancels the trip, you will get a full refund.
Double Occupancy per person
Double Occupancy ( 2 Queen Beds)$989.00
Single Occupancy per person
Triple Occupancy per person
2 Queen Beds$899.00
Quad Occupancy per person
2 Queen Beds$859.00