We are excited that you are interested in this trip!
Please scroll down for more details.
Tue, Aug 29|
Niagara Falls, NY, USA
Niagara Falls, New York Aug 29-Sept 1, 2023
3 nights at Hyatt Place Niagara Falls, New York, Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Tour Fort Niagara, Erie Canal Cruise, Chagrin Falls and much more...
Time & Location
Aug 29, 2023, 7:00 AM – Sep 01, 2023, 7:00 PM
Niagara Falls, NY, USA
About The Event
This trip sold out quickly last year! Get your reservations early!
Aug 29-Sept 1, 2023
4 days / 3 Nights
3 nights at Hyatt Place Niagara Falls, New York, Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Nighttime Illumination of the falls, Guided Tour of Historic Fort Niagara, Erie Canal Cruise, Chagrin Falls and much more...
Includes: 4 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 3 Dinners
**Activity Level on a scale of 1-4: Walking requirements on this trip rates a "3" due to the limited motorcoach dropoff access to the falls along with long ramps and some steps to 2 attractions.
- Travel to Niagara Falls on a Royal Excursion motorcoach equipped with a restroom, outlets & free wi-fi.
- Breakfast served on the motorcoach
- Lunch stop on your own in charming Chagrin Falls, Ohio, boyhood home of Tim Conway
- Hotel check-in at The Hyatt Place at the Falls. A new hotel within a few blocks of the Falls observation tower.
- Welcome Dinner at the hotel in a dining room with beautiful window views. Relax in the indoor pool or take a walk to check out the sights.
- See Fireworks Show over the falls at 10:00 pm from the 6th floor deck of the hotel or take a walk to the falls for the night time illumination view & fireworks
- Hot Breakfast at the hotel
- Niagara Observation Tower
- Goat Island with incredible views from Terrapin Point
- Cave of the Winds: Take an elevator down to the base of Bridal Veil Falls and get as close as you want as you via a huge wodden deck! Feel the spray & hear the roar.....So Exhilarating! You will feel like a kid again!
- Maid of the Mist Boat Tour: Experience an up close journey on this double decker tour boat and ferry past the base of the American Falls & Horseshoe Falls basin with a dramatic passage through massive rock formations. You will get wet!
- Hotel to freshen up
- Dinner at Como's in Little Italy
- Fireworks Show over the falls at 10:00 pm (also visible from the hotel)
- Hot breakfast at the hotel
- Morning visit to Historic Fort Niagara State Park for a guided tour & Whirlpool Falls State Park
- Erie Canal Narrated Cruise going through locks 34 & 35 in Lockport, N.Y.
- Private Dinner included at hotel
- Fireworks Show over the falls at 10:00 pm (visible from the hotel)
- Hot Breakfast at the Hotel and check-out
- A stop at the "Made In America" Store
- Lunch included on the way home TBA
Your Ticket Price: A $200 deposit due per person at registration holds your
$ 929.00 per person double occ.
$ 1,219.00 per person single occ.
$ 849.00 per person triple occ.
$ 819.00 per person quad occ.
Registration & full payment due by July 14, 2023 so we can finalize details.
Please sign up today & bring a friend!
We look forward to seeing you!
Stacy Kellam: Tour Manager
Tom Kellam: Motorcoach Driver
**** Pickup locations: Arby's @ I-69 & Hwy.18 near Marion / Heritage Pointe in Warren / Meijer 6309 Lima Road, Ft. Wayne, IN.
****Refer to your mailed itinerary for pickup times
****Minimum of 24 people needed for trip.
****Driver's gratuity not included.
Purchase with check or credit card & reserve your seat online by completing the ticket and registration forms. If paying with check, (we prefer this), choose offline payment button & mail your deposit to the address below.
Please make check payable to:
Kellam Road Trips LLC
Tom & Stacy Kellam
P.O. Box 13
Liberty Center, IN. 46766
***You can also call Stacy @ 260-228-0365 or send an email today to reserve your seat! ***
Our email address is: email@example.com
In the event of an emergency that would prevent you from going on the trip, we will try to refund as much as possible, depending upon reservation policies of suppliers. Kellam Road Trips cannot guarantee any refunds if you have to cancel 30 days prior to a 1 day trip and 60 days prior to an extended trip, unless a replacement can be found. If Kellam Road Trips cancels the trip, you will get a full refund.