We are excited that you are interested in this trip!
Please scroll down for more details.
Mon, May 15|
Plenty of seats available- Music from Nashville to Memphis May 15-23, 2023
3 Nights in Nashville & 3 Nights in Memphis, Grand Ole Opry, Country Music Hall of Fame, Ryman Guided Tour, Sun Studios, Graceland, Songwriter Session,Tours, Museums & More
Time & Location
May 15, 2023, 7:00 AM – May 21, 2023, 8:00 PM
Nashville, Nashville, TN, USA
About The Event
"Follow the Music of The Million Dollar Quartet"...On the trail of Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis, Johnny Cash and Carl Perkins...They came from the South, near Nashville and Memphis. They revolutionized American Music and this wonderful tour visits their homes, music stages and celebrates the iconic sounds that changed the world.
3 Nights in Nashville & 3 Nights in Memphis, Grand Ole Opry, Country Music Hall of Fame, Ryman Guided Tour, Sun Studios, Graceland, Songwriter Session, Tours, Museums & Much More
May 15-21, 2023
7 Days / 6 Nights
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 5 Dinners
- Breakfast served enroute on the motorcoach
- 3 night's stay at Drury Inn 555 Donelson Pike in Nashville, TN.
- 3 night's stay at The Guesthouse by Graceland in Memphis, TN.
Included in Nashville:
- Dinner included upon arrival at the Drury Hotel (the 5:30 kickback)
- Grand Ole Opry Live Radio Show (Reserved Seating)
- Ryman guided tour (We may get to go backstage if there isn't a concert planned for the evening)
- Country Music Hall of Fame w/ songwriters session
- Guided Nashville Troubador City Tour by a singer/ songwriter seeing sights and hearing stories of what it's like trying to break into the Nashville music scene....both the struggles & the victories
- Free time in Downtown Nashville
- Nashville Nightlife Dinner & Show
- Dinner at Santa Fe Cattle Company
- Luggage Handling
Included ....enroute to Memphis
- Storytellers Hideaway Museum & Farm with Lunch, Bon Aqua, TN. Johnny Cash owned and lived on this 107 acre property. Enjoy the peace & tranquility and see why this was the place he escaped from public life. It features a 200 year old farmhouse and an extensive collection of his photos and memorabilia and the famous One-Piece -At-A-Time Cadillac. Also a live music performance will be featured.
- Carnegie Legends Museum, Jackson, TN. Here in the alleys and honkytonks a rich mixture of country music & blues created the setting where the first rock music (rockabilly) was heard on planet earth. It was written & played here by Carl Perkins and others, even before it was recorded in Memphis. Jackson was the site and the source of the very first Hard Rock Cafe (launched by the hometown boy Isaac Tigrett) and The House of Blues in America. You can revisit this magic and touch the greatness standing at ground zero for the birthplace of Rock 'n' Roll.
Included in Memphis:
- Dinner on your own after checking in at Guesthouse of Graceland Hotel
- Sun Studio, the Birthplace of Rock N' Roll & home to The Million Dollar Quartet. This is still a working studio.
- Graceland Complex & Mansion Tour
- Rock "N" Soul Museum
- Guided Memphis Mojo tour...a one of a kind driving tour with a professional Beale Street musician/ tour guide entertaining you along the way with tunes and behind the scenes stories of Memphis celebrities while seeing famous sights including The Lorraine Motel, St. Judes Children's Hospital and the Johnny Cash home.
- Dinner at famous Marlowe's
- Dinner at Blues City Cafe.
- Luggage Handling
Purchase with check or credit card & reserve your seat online by completing the ticket and registration forms. If paying with check, (we prefer this), choose offline payment button ( for country put United States) & mail it to the address below.
Please make check payable to: Kellam Road Trips LLC
Mail to: Tom & Stacy Kellam
P.O. Box 13
Liberty Center, IN. 46766
Your ticket price: A $200.00 deposit due per person at registration holds your seat.
$ 2159.00 per person double occ.
$ 2889.00 per person single occ.
$ 1959.00 per person triple occ.
$ 1859.00 per person quad occ.
Registration & full payment due by March 15, 2023 to finalize details.
We look forward to traveling with you!
Stacy Kellam Tour Manager
Tom Kellam Motorcoach Driver
**** Pickup locations:Kroger Coventry, Ft. Wayne/Heritage Pointe in Warren/Arby's @ I-69 & Hwy. 18 near Marion, IN.
Pilot Travel Plaza, Chesterfield, IN.
****Refer to your mailed itinerary for pickup times
****Minimum of 32 people needed for trip.
****Driver's gratuity not included.
You can also call Stacy @ 260-228-0365 to ask any questions or send an email today to reserve your seat!
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of an emergency that would prevent you from going on the trip, we will try to refund as much as possible, depending on reservation policies of suppliers. Kellam Road Trips cannot guarantee any refunds after 30 days prior to a day trip and 60 days prior to this extended trip, unless a replacement can be found. If Kellam Road Trips cancels the trip, you will get a full refund.
Double Occupancy per person
2 Queen Beds$2,159.00
Single Occupancy per person
Single Occupancy$2,889.00Sold Out
Triple Occupancy per person
2 Queen Beds$1,959.00
Quad Occupancy per person
2 Queen Beds$1,859.00