We are excited that you are interested in this trip!
Please scroll down for more details.
Mon, Apr 11|
Quilter's Trail to Missouri Star in Hamilton, Missouri April 11-14, 2022
***Attention All Quilters...This special themed spring trip will take you to the place known as the "Disneyland" of quilting in Hamilton, Missouri. Missouri Star Quilt Company along with shops in Illinois, Hannibal & more.
Time & Location
Apr 11, 2022, 7:00 AM – Apr 14, 2022, 10:15 PM
Hamilton, Hamilton, MO 64644, USA
About The Event
The trip is a go! This special themed spring trip will take you to the place known as the
"Disneyland of quilters" in Hamilton, Missouri...Missouri Star Quilt Company along with shops in Illinois, Hannibal & more. We hope you will join us!
Hosted by husband / wife team Tom & Stacy Kellam with Kellam Road Trips. Tom is your driver & Stacy is your hostess.
April 11-14, 2022
4 Days / 3 Nights
- 4 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Breakfast served enroute on the motorcoach along with games, freebies & door prizes.. We will stop every couple of hours for a restroom break. Snacks & water provided on the motorcoach.
- Shopping & Lunch at Threads of Time Sewing & Retreat Center, Danville, IL.
- Hickory Stick Quilt & Gift Shop, Hannibal, Mo.
- Overnight stay in Historic Hannibal, Mo. by the Mississippi River
- Dinner in Hannibal
- Historic Ben Franklin Store Shopping, Macon, Mo
- Lunch in Macon, Mo
- Missouri Star Quilt Company visit including "Time with Jenny" and lunch. Jenny Doan is the founder, an American quilter, author and you-tube personality and is the face of this largest quilting supply vendor in the U.S. she is known as the most famous quilter in the world.
- A Day and a Half of free time to shop in the charming quilting mecca....Hamilton, Mo. This little town has 12 themed fabric shops, all within walking distance. This is Quilt Town USA!
- Missouri Quilt Museum in Hamilton
- 2 nights stay near Hamilton
- 2 Dinners while in Hamilton area day 2 & 3
- Dinner at the Beef House in Covington, IN on day 4. What a great way to end a fabulous trip!
- Luggage Handling
- Royal Excursions motorcoach with free wifi, a restroom and outlets
- All attractions, tickets and meal tips incl.
Purchase with check or credit card & reserve your seat online by completing the ticket and registration forms. If paying with check, (we prefer this), choose offline payment button ( for country put United States) & mail it to the address below.
Please make check payable to: Kellam Road Trips LLC
Mail to: Tom & Stacy Kellam
P.O. Box 13
Liberty Center, IN. 46766
Your ticket price: A $200.00 deposit due per person at registration holds your seat.
$ 749.00 per person double occ.
$ 955.00 per person single occ.
$ 689.00 per person triple occ.
$ 659.00 per person quad occ.
Registration & full payment due by March 1, 2022 to finalize details.
You can also call Stacy @ 260-228-0365 or send an email to ask any questions or reserve your seat!
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you!
Stacy Kellam Tour Manager
Tom Kellam Motorcoach Driver
**** Pickup locations: Kroger Coventry, Ft. Wayne / Heritage Pointe, Warren / Arby's @ I-69 & Hwy. 18 Marion, IN.
****Refer to your mailed itinerary for specific pickup times at above locations.
****Minimum of 24 people needed for trip.
****Driver's gratuity not included.
CANCELLATION POLICY:In the event of an emergency that would prevent you from going on the trip, we will try to refund as much as possible, depending upon reservation policies of suppliers. Kellam Road Trips cannot guarantee any refunds if you have to cancel 30 days prior to a 1 day trip and 60 days prior to an extended trip, unless a replacement can be found. If Kellam Road Trips cancels the trip, you will get a full refund.
Double Occupancy per person
Double Occupancy ( 2 Doubles)$749.00
Single Occupancy per person
Triple Occupancy per person
2 Double Beds$689.00
Quad occupancy per person$659.00