We are excited that you are interested in this trip!
Please scroll down for more details.
Wed, Oct 18|
Registration extended, Fall Foliage Close To Home, But Away From It All Oct. 18-21, 2023
The beautiful villages and scenery of Walnut Creek, Sugarcreek and Berlin, Ohio will be a welcome breath of fresh air. Comedy Show, Apple Butter Stirrin' Festival, Hershberger Farm ,Botanical Garden, 3 nights at Inn at Amish Door
Time & Location
Oct 18, 2023, 7:00 AM – Oct 21, 2023, 7:00 PM
Walnut Creek, Walnut Creek, OH 44681, USA
About The Event
October 18-21, 2023
The beautiful villages of Walnut Creek, Sugarcreek and Berlin, Ohio will be a welcome breath of fresh air. Hershberger Farm & Bakery, Comedy Show, Apple Butter Stirrin' Festival, Cheese Shop, Botanical Gardens, Flea Market, 3 nights at Inn At Amish Door & more...
- 4 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 3 Dinners
- 3 nights stay at The Inn At Amish Door, Wilmot, Ohio with rocking chairs & spectacular countryside views
- Stacy will serve breakfast enroute on the motorcoach.
- Franklin Park Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, Columbus, Ohio & Boxed Lunch
- Check-in at beautiful Inn At Amish Door at Amish Door Village, Wilmot, Ohio
- 2 Dinners at Amish Door Restaurant
- Hershberger Farms : A one-of-a-kind destination featuring an Amish bakery, store, produce market and farm animal petting area. Enjoy the goats on the roof and meet "Big Ben", Holmes County's largest Belgian horse.
- Shopping & sightseeing in Berlin. ( A tranquil and serene town with small-town charm and rural beauty)
- Coblentz Candy Shop & Carlisle Gifts at Walnut Creek
- Buffet dinner at the famous Der Dutchman in Walnut Creek (same as Essenhaus)
- A Few Good Hens Comedy Show: Laugh til you snort with this cast of characters, ventriloquist, music and more. Great reserved seats!
- Attend the Annual Apple Butter Stirrin' Festival at Historic Roscoe Village in Coschocton & lunch on your own
- The World's Largest Cuckoo Clock in Sugarcreek: A stop in Ohio's Little Switzerland" to see the band at the top or bottom of the hour.
- Heini's Cheese Chalet: A # 1 attraction here
- Walnut Creek Flea Market: A fantastic experience from the moment you walk in the door! A "must see" in Holmes County. Check out the many vendors in this 55,000 sq ft building or relax and people watch. This was newly rebuilt in 2020.
Your ticket price: Full payment is due at time of registration. Please pay by check, if you order online, choose offline payment button.
$829.00 per person double occ
$1,129.00 per person single occ
$749.00 per person triple occ
$709.00 per person quad occ
Please sign up today & bring a friend!
We look forward to seeing you!
Stacy Kellam: Tour Manager
Tom Kellam: Motorcoach Driver
**** Pickup locations: Meijer,Lima Rd., Ft. Wayne / Heritage Pointe, Warren, / Arby's @ I-69 & Hwy. 18 Marion, IN.,
****Refer to your mailed itinerary for pickup times
****Minimum of 24 people needed for trip.
****Driver's gratuity not included.
Purchase with check & reserve your seat online by completing the ticket and registration forms. When paying with check, choose offline payment button & mail it to the address below.
Please make check payable to:
Kellam Road Trips LLC
Tom & Stacy Kellam
P.O. Box 13
Liberty Center, IN. 46766
***You can also call Stacy @ 260-228-0365 or send an email today to reserve your seat! ***
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of an emergency that would prevent you from going on the trip, we will try to refund as much as possible, depending upon reservation policies of suppliers. Kellam Road Trips cannot guarantee any refunds if you have to cancel 30 days prior to a 1 day trip and 60 days prior to an extended trip, unless a replacement can be found. If Kellam Road Trips cancels the trip, you will get a full refund.
Double Occupancy per person
Double Occupancy ( 2 Doubles)$829.00
Single Occupancy per person
Single Occupancy ( 2 Doubles)$1,129.00
Triple Occupancy per person
Quad Occupancy per person