We are excited that you are interested in this trip!
Please scroll down for more details.
Mon, Feb 12|
Seats still available! Hoosier Snowbirds Sunny Florida Trip Feb. 12-26, 2024
Spend 5 suite nights at Hyatt Place @ St. John's Town Center, explore St. Augustine area, 7 nights at Bilmar Beach Resort with beachfront studio balcony rooms on the Gulf in Treasure Island, Sun & Fun!
Time & Location
Feb 12, 2024, 7:00 AM – Feb 26, 2024, 7:00 PM
Treasure Island, 10650 Gulf Blvd, Treasure Island, FL 33706, USA
About The Event
Seats still available!
Call Stacy to get your seat reserved- 260-228-0365
Feb. 12-26, 2024
Spend 5 suite nights at Hyatt Place @ St. John's Town Center, explore St. Augustine area, 7 nights at Bilmar Beach Resort (on the beach) with beachfront studio balcony rooms on the gulf in Treasure Island, Sun & Fun! We always have a great time and want you to join us in 2024.
This is your vacation to enjoy...so...when we arrive in Florida, you can take part in everything included in your itinerary OR stay back and spend your time as you choose chilling out under the palm trees. Hang out with friends, play cards, board games, enjoy good conversation or maybe read a book and sunbathe by the pool.
We hope you will join us!
***15 Days / 14 Nights***
Package Includes: Hotel Accommodations, 15 Breakfasts, # Meals TBA, Special Valentine's Day Dinner, Day Away Bus Trips, Royal Excursions motorcoach equipped with a restroom, outlets, free wifi & luggage handling in Florida.
TRIP DETAILS: (Still in the planning stages...attractions & events to be added as confirmed)
- Breakfast served enroute on the motorcoach along with fun games, door prizes, and movies. Rest breaks every two hours with a lunch stop on your own.
- Snacks & water provided on the motorcoach.
- Check in to your first night's lodging at Fairfield Inn, Chattanooga, TN. Dinner on your own is a short walk across the street. (We will also stay here on the way home)
- After a good night's sleep, enjoy a hot breakfast included at the hotel and depart for Florida.
- It gets warmer as we head South! This scenic drive includes more fun with new friends & rest breaks
- Lunch included day #2
- Arrive this evening and check-in at Hyatt Place St. John's Town Center, Jacksonville.....your home for 5 nights! This new hotel is located on a lake within a large shopping & dining complex within walking distance.
- Each spacious & comfortable Lakeview suite has a king or 2 queen beds, living room area, pullout sofa bed, desk, 55"flat screen TV, coffee maker & mini fridge. (Other amenities here include: Hot breakfast included daily, large heated 81 degree outdoor pool, onsite restaurant, Fitness Center, and lots of indoor / outdoor space to relax and chill out by the palm trees or play cards with your friends. Luggage Handling included.)
- Free Time to enjoy the hotel property and surrounding area of St. John's Town Center filled with shopping & restaurants.
- A special Valentine's Day Group Dinner at Fogo De Chao Brazilian Steakhouse (right across from the hotel) (Inclusive)
- Visit sights in & around Jacksonville:
- (Wed.) A visit to Jacksonville Beach Fishing Pier on the Atlantic Ocean. You will be dropped off near some beach shops & restaurants near the pier. A .50 cent admission to walk the pier will allow you to see the fishermen and a great view of the beach. Lunch on your own.
- (Fri.) Sweet Pete's Candy Store: Located in the heart of downtown Jacksonville, Sweet Pete's is the largest candy store in the southeast. They are located in a historic 22,000 sq. ft. mansion. We will take a tour, see the candy making process, design your own candy bar and hear their unique success story. They also serve some great ice cream. You will feel like a kid again in this Willy Wonka atmosphere.
- Visit and explore America's oldest City of St. Augustine:
- (Thursday) Old Town Trolley Tour -A full day of unlimited Hop-on-Hop-off narrated tour & includes free admission to St. Augustine History Museum. There are 22 stops along the Historic District's trolley route and include The Old Jail, Potter's Wax Museum, The Oldest House, Flagler College (originally Ponce de Leon Hotel), Castillo de San Marcos ( a spanish fort built in the 17th century on the waterfront), Fountain of Youth, Oldest Store Museum, Colonial Quarters, The famous St. George Street with lots of shops & restaurants and so much more. This town is full of adventure and fun around every corner. Lunch on your own today
- (Saturday) A 2nd day visit to St. Augustine from 10-1 and lunch on your own. You will be dropped off in the heart of The Historic District.
- (Saturday) Private 2 hour afternoon cruise on Sabrage. We will enjoy a unique perspective of St. Augustine aboard this 63' Luxury Cooper Catamaran. The Captain & crew will cruise us through the intra-coastal waterway of St. Augustine while spotting wildlife, dolphins and an upclose look of downtown near the fort passing through the marina. The seats are soft and comfy and complementary soft drinks are provided.
- (Sunday enroute to Treasure Island) Visit Historic Silver Springs State Park and enjoy their famous iconic guided glass bottom boat ride over America's largest spring & down The Silver River with a chance to see manatees, wild monkeys, alligators, exotic birds & fish.
- Check-in for 7 Nights at Bilmar Beach Resort, Treasure Island. This gulf front property will include a beautiful Beachfront Studio with Balcony room (larger room than in 2023) & includes a kitchenette with 2 stove top burners, kitchen sink, table with 2 chairs, cabinets, mini fridge, microwave & coffee maker included in each room. This property is spotless and well maintained with updated comfortable amenities. Heated outdoor pools & hot tub awaits in the courtyard. The beautiful white sandy beach has gorgeous views of the gulf and amazing sunsets. Enjoy a bike ride, firepits, 2 restaurants on-site. Luggage handling included. We will do a quick grocery run for any supplies needed at this resort.
- Enjoy full daily breakfasts included on the beach included at Sloppy Joe's Restaurant on-site
- Lot's of free time to enjoy the resort
- Dinner / Lunch Taxis in our bus
- A day away to visit The Ringling complex in Sarasota. Tour will include Circus Museum, Museum of Art, Ca'd'Zan mansion Tour (John & Mable Ringling's Winter Home) & Bayfront Gardens
- Dinner included at Der Dutchman Smorgasbord in Sarasota
- Sunset on Lido Beach in Sarasota
- Visit John's Pass Fisherman's Village shops, restaurants, beach, intercoastal waterway marina & dolphin views
- Dinner included one evening at Gigi's Italian Restaurant across the street from the resort
- Visit the new St. Pete Pier, Downtown St. Pete
- Check-out & Depart for Chattanooga
- Lunch on your own enroute
- Check-in at Fairfield Inn, Chattanooga, TN. Dinner on your own nearby.
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel before heading back to Indiana
- Lunch included on the way home
- and More......
Purchase with check & reserve your seat online by completing the ticket and registration forms. Choose offline payment button. If paying with check, (we prefer this), ( for country put United States) & mail it to the address below.
***If paying by credit card, a 3% service charge will be added to your total amount on a separate transaction.
Please make check payable to: Kellam Road Trips LLC
Mail to: Tom & Stacy Kellam
P.O. Box 13
Liberty Center, IN. 46766
A $200.00 Deposit Per Person is due at time of registration.
Please call Stacy to get your seat reserved- 260-228-0365
Your ticket price:
$ 3489.00 per person double occ. Any cancellations after Nov. 9, 2023 will only be refunded 50 % per person due to resort commitments. Any cancellation after Dec 9, 2023, no guarentee of a refund
$ 5359.00 per person single occ. Any cancellations after Nov. 9, 2023 will only be refunded 45 % per person due to resort commitments. Any cancellation after Dec 9, 2023, no guarentee of a refund
$ 2999.00 per person triple occ. Any cancellations after Nov. 9, 2023 will only be refunded 50 % per person due to resort commitments. Any cancellation after Dec 9, 2023 ,no guarentee of a refund
$ 2739.00 per person quad occ. Any cancellations after Nov. 9, 2023 will only be refunded 50 % per person due to resort commitments. Any cancellation after Dec 9, 2023, no guarentee of a refund
You can also call Stacy @ 260-228-0365 or send an email to ask any questions or reserve your seat!
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to traveling with you!
Stacy Kellam Tour Manager
Tom Kellam Motorcoach Driver
**** Pickup locations: Meijer 6309 Lima Road, Ft. Wayne / Heritage Pointe, Warren / Arby's @ I-69 & Hwy. 18 Marion, IN.
& Pilot Travel Plaza in Daleville, IN.
****Refer to your mailed itinerary for specific pickup times at above locations.
****Minimum of 24 people needed for trip.
****Driver's gratuity not included.
In the event of an emergency that would prevent you from going on the trip, we will try to refund as much as possible, depending upon reservation policies of suppliers. Kellam Road Trips cannot guarantee any refunds if you have to cancel 60 days prior to this extended trip, unless a replacement can be found. If Kellam Road Trips cancels the trip, you will get a full refund. (see above Nov 9, 2023 exception to refunds above in the ticket price)
Double Occupancy per person
Double Occupancy ( 2 Queens )$3,489.00
Single Occupancy per person
Triple Occupancy per person
Triple Occupancy (2 Queens)$2,999.00
Quad occupancy per person
Quad Occupancy (2 Queens)$2,739.00