We are excited that you are interested in this trip!
Please scroll down for more details.
Tue, Jun 07|
Dahlonega, GA 30533, USA
Sevierville,TN/ Dahlonega Gold Rush / Gospel Music in the Georgia Mountains June 7-11, 2022
1 Night in Sevierville TN/ There's Gold In Those Hills/ Southern Gospel's Karen Peck & New River Homecoming Concert under the stars, Gold Mine, 2 nights & Dinner at Historic Smith House in Dahlonega, Ga.
Time & Location
Jun 07, 2022, 7:00 AM – Jun 11, 2022, 9:00 PM
Dahlonega, GA 30533, USA
About The Event
June 7-11, 2022
Dahlonega Georgia is the town of America's First Gold Rush & home to a popular Southern Gospel Music artist in the North Georgia Mountains. This picturesque town has also captured the attention of filmaker producers from Hallmark, Lifetime & Inspiration networks. Three Christmas movies have been filmed on site in this quaint town.
Join us as we take a beautiful drive to Sevierville, TN to spend the night at Clarion Inn Willow River Hotel.
More scenic views as we head to Dahlonega. Take a guided Tour of a real gold mine, pan for gold, visit the Gold Museum, spend an evening at Southern Gospel's Karen Peck & New River Homecoming Concert at her home while spending 2 nights & Dinner at The Historic Smith House in the heart of Dahlonega, Ga. and more!
We hope you will join us!
Hosted by husband / wife team Tom & Stacy Kellam with Kellam Road Trips. Tom is your driver & Stacy is your hostess.
5 Days / 4 Nights
- 5 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Breakfast served enroute on the motorcoach along with games, naps, door prizes, and a lot of fun! We will stop every couple of hours for a restroom break. A lunch stop will be made on your own. Snacks & water provided on the motorcoach.
- Day 1 overnight enroute at Clarion Willow River Hotel in Sevierville , TN., gateway to the Smokies.
- Dinner included in Sevierville TBA
- Beautiful scenic mountain driving through Kentucky, Tennessee and from North Carolina to Dahlonega, Georgia
- Guided tour of a real gold mine where you will pan for gold, gemstones & gift shop
- Guided tour of The Dahlonega Gold Museum
- Homecoming Concert at Karen Peck and New River's Home in Dahlonega. Have dinner on your own & spend the evening under the stars with Dove Award winner Karen Peck with her family and friends. Hear top performing artists "Live" at New River Park. More detailsTBA soon!
- 2 nights stay and Dinner at The Historic Smith House in the heart of Dahlonega
- 1 night stay at Home 2 Suites in Georgetown, Ky. & dinner included
- Lunch included on the way home at Evans Orchard & Cider Mill, Georgetown, Ky
- Luggage Handling
- Royal Excursions motorcoach with free wifi, a restroom and outlets
- All shows, attractions, tickets and meal tips included.
- And More......
Purchase with check or credit card & reserve your seat online by completing the ticket and registration forms. If paying with check, (we prefer this), choose offline payment button ( for country put United States) & mail it to the address below.
Please make check payable to: Kellam Road Trips LLC
Mail to: Tom & Stacy Kellam
P.O. Box 13
Liberty Center, IN. 46766
Your ticket price: A $200.00 deposit due per person at registration holds your seat.
$ 989.00 per person double occ.
$ 1299.00 per person single occ.
$ 899.00 per person triple occ.
$ 849.00 per person quad occ.
Registration & full payment due by April 4, 2022 to finalize details.
You can also call Stacy @ 260-228-0365 or send an email to ask any questions or reserve your seat!
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you!
Stacy Kellam Tour Manager
Tom Kellam Motorcoach Driver
**** Pickup locations: Kroger Coventry, Ft. Wayne / Heritage Pointe, Warren / Arby's @ I-69 & Hwy. 18 Marion, IN.
****Refer to your mailed itinerary for specific pickup times at above locations.
****Minimum of 30 people needed for trip.
****Driver's gratuity not included.
CANCELLATION POLICY:In the event of an emergency that would prevent you from going on the trip, we will try to refund as much as possible, depending upon reservation policies of suppliers. Kellam Road Trips cannot guarantee any refunds if you have to cancel 15 days prior to a 1 day trip and 60 days prior to an extended trip, unless a replacement can be found. If Kellam Road Trips cancels the trip, you will get a full refund.
Double Occupancy per person$989.00
Single Occupancy per person
Triple Occupancy per person
2 Double Beds$899.00
Quad occupancy per person
2 Double Beds$849.00