We are excited that you are interested in this trip!
Please scroll down for more details.
Wed, Jun 09|
Sold Out ... Close To Home, But Away From It All June 9-11, 2021
The beautiful villages of Walnut Creek, Sugarcreek and Berlin, Ohio will be a welcome breath of fresh air. Enjoy The Age of Steam Roundhouse Tour, Comedy Show, World's Largest Cuckoo Clock, 2 nights at Carlisle Inn and more....
Time & Location
Jun 09, 2021, 7:10 AM – Jun 11, 2021, 10:10 PM
Walnut Creek, Walnut Creek, OH 44681, USA
About The Event
***THIS TRIP IS SOLD OUT***......please check out our other trips available!
*The beautiful villages of Walnut Creek, Sugarcreek and Berlin, Ohio will be a welcome breath of fresh air!
- 3 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners
- 2 nights stay with a balcony view of the rolling hills of Goose Bottom Valley at the beautiful Carlisle Inn of Walnut Creek.
Day 1: Stacy will serve breakfast enroute on the motorcoach.
A lunch stop on your own.
- Hershberger Farms : A one-of-a-kind destination featuring an Amish bakery, store, produce market and farm animal petting area. Enjoy the goats on the roof and meet "Big Ben", Holmes County's largest Belgian horse.
- Shopping & sightseeing in Berlin. ( A tranquil and serene town with small-town charm and rural beauty)
- Check-in & freshen up at Carlisle Inn
- Buffet dinner with private seating at the famous Der Dutchman right next to hotel (same as Essenhaus) including pie
- Relax at the hotel while enjoying cookies, coffee, the countryside view and making new friends.
- Enjoy a hot breakfast with a view at the hotel
- Coblentz Candy Shop & Carlisle Gifts at Walnut Creek (by the hotel)
- Age of Steam Roundhouse Private Tour: (For Train Enthusiasts) More than just a museum and collection, this is a living, breathing roundhouse where talented restoration specialists work to preserve the steam and diesel locomotives, railroad cars, tools and machinery of the glory days of railroading.
- Lunch on your own at Mudd Valley Cafe & Creamery (upper level of Walnut Creek Foods)
- Walnut Creek Foods: The well-known 55,000 sq. ft. mega store filled with lots of food & fun
- Schrock's Heritage Village: Home to Tis The Season (Ohio's largest Christmas store), Gramma Fannie's Quilt Barn, Craft Mall & Antique Barn
- Private Catered Dinner (before the show) at The Encore Hall
- Donkey Doodle Dandy Comedy Show: A rip-roarin' audience adventure along with comedian and ventriloquist Ken Jones, music and more. Reserved center row seating!
- Back to the hotel
- Enjoy a hot breakfast at the hotel before checking out
- The World's Largest Cuckoo Clock in Sugarcreek: A stop in Ohio's Little Switzerland" to see the band at the top or bottom of the hour.
- Heini's Cheese Chalet: A # 1 attraction here as you watch the cheeses being made.
- Another shopping opportunity in Berlin....OR
- Holmes County Flea Market: A fantastic experience from the moment you walk in the door! A "must see" in Holmes County. Check out the many vendors or relax and people watch.
- Lunch included at Amish Door Restaurant & Village
- Lehman's Historic Hardware: Not your typical hardware but an interesting place for both men & women.
- A Dinner stop on your own on the way home
$200 deposit per person is due at time of registration
Your ticket price:
$479.00 per person double occ
$439.00 per person triple occ
$419.00 per person quad occ
$629.00 per person single
full payment due by May 3, 2021 so we can finalize details.
Please sign up today & bring a friend!
We look forward to seeing you!
Stacy Kellam: Tour Manager
Tom Kellam: Motorcoach Driver
**** Pickup locations: Arby's @ I-69 & Hwy. 18 Marion, IN., /Heritage Pointe, Warren, In.,/ Kroger Coventry, Ft. Wayne
****Refer to your mailed itinerary for pickup times
****Minimum of 24 people needed for trip.
****Driver's gratuity not included.
Purchase with check or credit card & reserve your seat online by completing the ticket and registration forms. If paying with check, (we prefer this), choose offline payment button & mail it to the address below.
Please make check payable to:
Kellam Road Trips LLC
Tom & Stacy Kellam
P.O. Box 13
Liberty Center, IN. 46766
***You can also call Stacy @ 260-228-0365 or send an email today to reserve your seat! ***
Our email address is: email@example.com
In the event of an emergency that would prevent you from going on the trip, we will try to refund as much as possible, depending upon reservation policies of suppliers. Kellam Road Trips cannot guarantee any refunds if you have to cancel 15 days prior to a 1 day trip and 60 days prior to an extended trip, unless a replacement can be found. If Kellam Road Trips cancels the trip, you will get a full refund.
Double Occupancy per person
Double Occupancy ( 2 Doubles)$479.00
Single Occupancy per person
Single Occupancy ( 2 Doubles)$629.00
Triple Occupancy per person
Quad Occupancy per person