We are excited that you are interested in this trip!
Please scroll down for more details.
Wed, Aug 16|
Williamstown, KY, USA
The Ark Encounter's 40 days/40 Nights Music Festival & Creation Museum Aug. 16-17, 2023
The Ark Encounter and Creation Museum / The Ark Encounter and Creation Museum / Overnight at Tru by Hilton By Hilton / Concerts by The Inspirations, Vaughn Family, Shirah Brothers, Tru Song / 2 Breakfasts / 2 Lunches
Time & Location
Aug 16, 2023, 6:00 AM – Aug 17, 2023, 9:00 PM
Williamstown, KY, USA
About The Event
August 16-17, 2023
Even if you have been to The Ark Encounter before, you may want to go again as they have grown and even more is offered. You will be a part of The World's Largest Christian Music Festival.
Trip includes: 2 days /1 Night, 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, all attractions and motorcoach
- Enjoy a light breakfast served by Stacy on the motorcoach
- Arrive at The Ark Encounter and explore this 510 ft. long modern engineering marvel featuring 3 levels and the largest single wooden structure in the world! Noah even has a nice gift shop!
- Pet the animals at Ararat Zoo, Ride the Carousel, visit Noah's village for outdoor mini-concerts
- A delicious buffet is included at Emzara's Kitchen on site.
- Late afternoon general admission seating held in the 2500 seat Answers Event Center. (Plan your time wisely to get a good seat) Today's special event is a continuation of " 40 Days and 40 Nights" World's Largest Christian Music Festival. This is included in your admission! Featuring The Inspirations Quartet: While keeping the original sound, this young group has kept the distinct sound of the original group formed in 1964. The Vaughn Family: Offers listeners an acoustic bluegrass & country gospel sound with their talented children all playing instruments. Shirah Brothers: Made up of 3 brothers who grew up in ministry sharing southern gospel music. Tru-Song: The resident group of The Ark Encounter regularly perform here offering a variety of styles of music. Ray Flynn: President of Abraham Productions (who promotes this event) will be the featured speaker at The Ark Encounter.
- Dinner stop on your own near the hotel
- Overnight at Tru By Hilton, Florence, Ky.
- Enjoy a hot breakfast at the hotel
- Arrive at The Creation Museum for the day. Venture through biblical history, stunning exhibits, the beautiful botanical gardens, the petting zoo and so much more...
- New to the Creation Museum.....A 10 am concert by The Vaughn Family & Tru-Song
- A lunch voucher is included for Noah's Cafe.
$100 deposit due at time of reservation.
Your Ticket Price:
$ 379.00 per person double
$ 449.00 per person single
$ 359.00 per person triple
$ 349.00 per person quad
Full payment due by July 1, 2023
Minimum of 24 people needed to go
Pickup Locations: Meijer 6309 Lima Road, Ft. Wayne / Heritage Pointe in Warren, Arby's @ I-69 & Hwy 18 near Marion / Pilot Travel Plaza, Chesterfield, IN.
Please sign up today & bring a friend!
We look forward to seeing you!
Stacy Kellam Tour Manager
Tom Kellam Motorcoach Driver
Purchase with check or credit card & reserve your seat online by completing the ticket and registration forms. If paying with check, (we prefer this), choose offline payment button & mail it to the address below.
Please make check payable to:
Kellam Road Trips LLC
Tom & Stacy Kellam
P.O. Box 13
Liberty Center, IN. 46766
You can also call Stacy @ 260-228-0365 or send an email today to reserve your seat!
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of an emergency that would prevent you from going on the trip, we will try to refund as much as possible, depending upon reservation policies of suppliers. Kellam Road Trips cannot guarantee any refunds if you have to cancel 30 days prior to a 1 day trip and 60 days prior to an extended trip, unless a replacement can be found. If Kellam Road Trips cancels the trip, you will get a full refund.