We are excited that you are interested in this trip!
Please scroll down for more details.
Mon, Oct 09|
St. Louis, MO, USA
The Best of Missouri's Rivertown's / Hannibal & St. Louis Oct. 9-12, 2023
1 night in Hannibal, Mark Twain's Dinner Cruise on the Mississippi, Warm Springs Ranch home of The Budweiser Clydesdales, 2 nights in St. Louis, Arch Experience & 1 hr Cruise, Hardy's Reindeer Ranch & more..
Time & Location
Oct 09, 2023, 6:45 AM – Oct 12, 2023, 9:45 PM
St. Louis, MO, USA
About The Event
Oct. 9-12, 2023
1 night in Hannibal, Mark Twain's Dinner Cruise on the Mississippi, Warm Springs Ranch home of The Budweiser Clydesdales, 2 nights in St. Louis, Arch Experience & 1 hr Sightseeing Cruise, Hardy's Reindeer Ranch & more..
**Activity Level on a scale of 1-4: Walking requirements on this trip rates a "3" due to the walking tours involved in most of the excursions. See below for all the details.
Includes: 4 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners (All-inclusive)
Day 1: Travel to Missouri on a Royal Excursion motorcoach equipped with a restroom, outlets & free wi-fi.
- Breakfast served enroute on the motorcoach
- Lunch included in Springfield, IL.
- Afternoon arrival in Hannibal to enjoy the shops and sights of Mark Twain's Hometown
- Check-in at Best Western in downtown Hannibal incl. luggage handling
- Dinner Cruise on the nostalgic Mark Twain Riverboat while cruising down The Mississippi River featuring live entertainment
- Relax at the hotel. Enjoy the indoor pool and hot tub.
- Hot Breakfast at the hotel and check-out
- Morning self-guided walking tour of The Mark Twain Boyhood Home & Museum Interpretive Center. This national historic landmark features Becky Thatcher's house, Huckleberry Finn House, J.M. Clemens Justice of the Peace Office & Grant's Drugstore. This is also the home of 15 original Norman Rockwell Paintings.
- Box Lunch included on the motorcoach
- Warm Springs Ranch, the home & breeding facility of those famous Budweiser Clydesdales, Boonville, MO. This is a guided 1 hour walking tour seeing Clydesdale luxury trailers, the 1903 beer wagon, equipment worn by them out on the road, plus meet Clydesdales of all ages and enjoy the gift shop.
- Check-in at The Drury Plaza Hotel St. Louis at the Arch luggage handling incl. Our home for 2 nights, This Traveler's Choice awarded property has a "big city" feel and is right next door to The Arch. The Drury carefully restored 3 buildings that were on The National Register of Historic Places. Be sure to take advantage of the beautiful indoor pool, hot tubs & fitness area with window views of The Arch.
- Dinner included at the hotel. The Drury's feature a 5:30-7:30 kickback meal including beverages every night.
- The evening is yours to relax at the hotel or take a walk downtown to see the sights of St. Louis
Hot breakfast at the hotel
- The Gateway to the Arch National Park Experience: We will walk to the Arch from the hotel.
- Enjoy this full experience beginning with a visit to the museum to trace the story of the explorers who made America possible
- Watch the award-winning documentary about the building of The Arch
- Take the tram to the top and take in the breath-taking views 630 feet above the city (this portion is not ADA compliant)
- Enjoy a 1 hour sightseeing cruise on an iconic paddlewheel boat cruising The Mississippi River with views of The St. Louis Skyline and The Arch. Boxed lunch included. We will all walk down to the boat dock to board
- Time at the hotel
- Early Dinner included at The Old Spaghetti Factory
- The evening is yours to relax at the hotel
- Hot Breakfast at the Hotel and check-out
- Hardy's Reindeer Ranch near Rantoul, IL. This unique destination will thrill you as we start with a western-style chuckwagon dinner & show with all the fixin's. Afterwards, you will get to see several authentic Alaskan Reindeer and surround yourself with these magical animals. The real fun is when you are given a treat to feed them, you may even get a "Reindeer Kiss."
- Travel home with great memories
Your Ticket Price: $200 deposit due per person at registration holds your seat.
$ 949.00 per person double occ.
$ 1239 .00 per person single occ.
$ 889 .00 per person triple occ.
$ 859 .00 per person quad occ.
Registration & full payment due at time of registration
Please sign up today & bring a friend!
We look forward to seeing you!
Stacy Kellam: Tour Manager
Tom Kellam: Motorcoach Driver
** Pickup locations: Meijer 6309 Lima Road Ft. Wayne, Heritage Pointe in Warren, Arby's @ I-69 & Hwy.18 near Marion & Pilot near Chesterfield, IN.
**Refer to your mailed itinerary for pickup times
**Minimum of 24 people needed for trip.
**Driver's gratuity not included.
Purchase with check or credit card & reserve your seat online by completing the ticket and registration forms. If paying with check, (we prefer this), choose offline payment button & mail it to the address below.
Please make check payable to:
Kellam Road Trips LLC
Tom & Stacy Kellam
P.O. Box 13
Liberty Center, IN. 46766
***You can also call Stacy @ 260-228-0365 or send an email today to reserve your seat! ***
Our email address is: email@example.com
In the event of an emergency that would prevent you from going on the trip, we will try to refund as much as possible, depending upon reservation policies of suppliers. Kellam Road Trips cannot guarantee any refunds if you have to cancel 30 days prior to a 1 day trip and 60 days prior to an extended trip, unless a replacement can be found. If Kellam Road Trips cancels the trip, you will get a full refund.
Single Occupancy per person
Single Occupancy$1,239.00Sold Out
This event is sold out