We are excited that you are interested in this trip!
Please scroll down for more details.
Sun, Sep 24|
Pigeon Forge, TN, USA
The National Quartet Fall Convention in Pigeon Forge, TN. Sept. 24-27, 2023
4 days/ 3 nights/ 4 Breakfasts /2 Lunches / 2 Dinners. Enjoy 3 nights of the best groups in Southern Gospel Music, Hilton Garden Inn, Delicious Food, Apple Barn Cider Mill & More Fun!
Time & Location
Sep 24, 2023, 7:00 AM – Sep 27, 2023, 7:00 PM
Pigeon Forge, TN, USA
About The Event
The National Quartet Convention...Gospel Music's Largest Annual Event! Drawing 40,000 pepole from over 40 states and half dozen countries to a week- long Gospel Music Festival featuring the very best in the world of traditional gospel music!
Kellam Road Trips is teaming up with The Gospel Barn for their 3rd. motorcoach trip together September 24-27, 2023
The Gospel Barn of Bluffton, IN. promote many gospel concerts throughout the year. Check out their website
www.thegospelbarnofbluffton.com. Enjoy 3 nights of the best groups in Southern Gospel Music, Hilton Garden Inn, Delicious Food, Apple Barn Cider Mill & More Fun! Mike & Michelle Shane will be on the bus hosting and having a lot of fun along with Tom & Stacy Kellam!
This trip is open to the public!
Includes: 4 days/ 3 nights/ 4 Breakfasts /2 Lunches / 2 Dinners
1 pick-up location: 7:00 am begin arriving at The Gospel Barn @ Hope Missionary Church 429 E. Dustman Road, Bluffton, IN.
- 7:30 am departure
- Royal Excursions motorcoach with free wifi, a restroom and outlets
- Comfort stops will be made every 2 hours
- Lunch included both travel days going & returning
- Dinner on your own the first evening at NQC. There are many food choices on site. Meet the artists and browse the many product booths spread throughout The LeConte Center.
- 3 nights at Hilton Garden Inn, Pigeon Forge, TN. incl.luggage handling, indoor & outdoor heated pool & hot tub.
- Full Hot Breakfast included each morning at the hotel
- 3 evening NQC concerts (Sun., Mon., Tue.) held at The LeConte Center in Pigeon Forge featuring the best performing artists in Southern Gospel Music. (To view the evening line-up of performers, go to: www.natqc.com for all the details)
- Monday a visit to the Museums at Biblical Times: Shroud museum, Christus Gardens Encore & Southern Gospel Music Hall of Fame. (optional) included or enjoy time at The Island.
- Tuesday take a scenic drive to Bush Beans and visit the store and museum (optional) Incl
- Tuesday afternoon SGMA Induction Ceremony & Benefit Concert on your own. If interested, bus
- Dinners included at Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant & The Bullfish Grill
- Free time to relax at the hotel
- Shopping at The Apple Barn General Store, Cider Mill, Christmas & Candle Shop, Candy Store & The Island
- This tour package provided by Tom & Stacy Kellam with Kellam Road Trips, your motorcoach driver and tour escort for the week.
- All concerts, attractions, tickets and meal tips incl.
- You will be mailed a complete itinerary approx. 3 weeks prior to the trip.
It's easy to get registered. Call Stacy @ 260-228-0365 or send an email to ask any questions or reserve your seat!
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org If you order online, choose offline payment button ( for country put United States) & mail your check to the address below. (we prefer a check however, a credit card can be used)
Please make check payable to: Kellam Road Trips LLC
Mail to: Tom & Stacy Kellam
P.O. Box 13
Liberty Center, IN. 46766
Your ticket price: A $200.00 deposit due per person at registration holds your seat.
$ 999.00per person double occ.
$ 1289.00 per person single occ.
$ 909 .00 per person triple occ.
$ 869 .00 per person quad occ.
Registration & full payment due by July 12, 2023 to finalize details.
We look forward to seeing you!
Stacy Kellam Tour Manager
Tom Kellam Motorcoach Driver
****Minimum of 32 people needed for trip.
CANCELLATION POLICY:In the event of an emergency that would prevent you from going on the trip, we will try to refund as much as possible, depending upon reservation policies of suppliers. Kellam Road Trips cannot guarantee any refunds if you have to cancel 30 days prior to a 1 day trip and 60 days prior to an extended trip, unless a replacement can be found. If Kellam Road Trips cancels the trip, you will get a full refund.