We are excited that you are interested in this trip!
Please scroll down for more details.
Sun, Nov 13|
Ultimate Smoky Mountain Christmas Celebration in Pigeon Forge Tennessee Nov. 13-17, 2022
Day at Dollywood, Gospel Concerts with Ernie Haase & Signature Sound, Jeff & Sheri Easter, The Sound, Gordon Mote, Karen Peck, Nelons, LeFevre's Comedian Taylor Mason, Pirate Voyage & Dolly Stampede
Time & Location
Nov 13, 2022, 7:30 AM – Nov 17, 2022, 7:30 PM
Pigeon Forge, Pigeon Forge, TN, USA
About The Event
This was a popular fun and inspirational trip the last 2 years, so we're going back and tossing it up a bit with
new concert artists!
There's nothing like a Smoky Mountain Christmas!
We hope you will join us!
Hosted by husband / wife team Tom & Stacy Kellam with Kellam Road Trips. Tom is your driver & Stacy is your hostess.
5 Days / 4 Nights
A Day at Dollywood, Gospel Concerts with Ernie Haase & Signature Sound, Jeff & Sheri Easter, The Sound, Gordon Mote, Karen Peck, Nelons, LeFevre's, Comedian Taylor Mason, Inspiring Speakers, Pirate Voyage & Dolly Stampede
- 5 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Day 1: Breakfast served enroute on the motorcoach along with games, naps, door prizes, and a movie. We will stop every couple of hours for a restroom break. A lunch stop will be made on your own. Snacks & water provided on the motorcoach.
- 4 nights in Pigeon Forge at brand new Black Fox Lodge, a Tapestry Collection by Hilton
- Hot Breakfast each morning at the hotel
- On Monday, a special lunch is included at Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant and free time to shop. ( You will love the Christmas and Candles Shop at the Applebarn and Applebarn Cidar Mill)
- An evening concert with Ernie Haase and Signature Sound at Country Tonite!
- One day at Dollywood to enjoy the morning Grand Finale show with lunch included, then spend the afternoon at Dollywood's Smoky Mountain Christmas. In the evening you will enjoy more than a million lights at Glacier Ridge along with the 50 ft. Christmas Tree & Wildwood Grove, a new nighttime experience and story.
- Pirates Voyage Dinner Show
- Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Show
- Well known Comedian & Ventriloquist Taylor Mason
- Hear Pastor Charles Nelson and others inspire us with powerful Christmas messages
- Gospel Music Concerts with Ernie Haase & Signature Sound, Jeff & Sheri Easter, The Sound, Nelons, Gordon Mote, The LeFevre's & Karen Peck & New River
- Lunch on your own, Shopping & Sightseeing at The Island in Pigeon Forge OR The Incredible Christmas Place
- Luggage Handling
- Royal Excursions motorcoach with free wifi, a restroom and outlets
- All shows, attractions, tickets and meal tips incl. (tipping is encouraged at The Pirates Voyage and Dolly Parton's Stampede dinner shows)
Purchase with check or credit card & reserve your seat online by completing the ticket and registration forms. If paying with check, (we prefer this), choose offline payment button ( for country put United States) & mail it to the address below.
Please make check payable to: Kellam Road Trips LLC
Mail to: Tom & Stacy Kellam
P.O. Box 13
Liberty Center, IN. 46766
Your ticket price: A $200.00 deposit due per person at registration holds your seat.
$ 1139.00 per person double occ.
$ 1379.00 per person single occ.
$ 1059.00 per person triple occ.
$ 1019.00 per person quad occ.
Registration & full payment due by September 20, 2022 to finalize details.
You can also call Stacy @ 260-228-0365 or send an email to ask any questions or reserve your seat!
Our email address is: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you!
Stacy Kellam Tour Manager
Tom Kellam Motorcoach Driver
**** Pickup locations: Kroger Coventry, Ft. Wayne / Heritage Pointe, Warren / Arby's @ I-69 & Hwy. 18 Marion, IN./
& Pilot Travel Plaza, Chesterfield, IN.
****Refer to your mailed itinerary for specific pickup times at above locations.
****Minimum of 30 people needed for trip.
****Driver's gratuity not included.
CANCELLATION POLICY:In the event of an emergency that would prevent you from going on the trip, we will try to refund as much as possible, depending upon reservation policies of suppliers. Kellam Road Trips cannot guarantee any refunds if you have to cancel 30 days prior to a 1 day trip and 60 days prior to an extended trip, unless a replacement can be found. If Kellam Road Trips cancels the trip, you will get a full refund.
Double Occupancy per person
Double Occupancy ( 2 Doubles)$1,139.00
Single Occupancy per person
Triple Occupancy per person
2 Double Beds$1,059.00
Quad Occupancy per person$1,019.00