We are excited that you are interested in this trip!
Please scroll down for more details.
Mon, Sep 26|
Pigeon Forge, TN, USA
**Wait List** The Gospel Barn of Bluffton IN. presents The National Quartet Convention
The Gospel Barn is hosting this trip! 5 days/ 4 nights/ 4 Breakfasts / 1 Lunch/ 3 Dinners. Enjoy 3 nights of NQC Reserved seating, Guided tour of Smoky Mtn. Nat. Park, Christmas Place, Shopping at The Island & more!
Time & Location
Sep 26, 2022, 9:00 AM – Sep 30, 2022, 7:00 PM
Pigeon Forge, TN, USA
About The Event
**This Trip is Sold Out! You may call Stacy @ 260-228-0365 to be put on a Wait List and /or sign up for the Spring NQC Trip April 20 - 23, 2023. Details to be added soon!***
Kellam Road Trips is teaming up with The Gospel Barn for their very 1st. motorcoach trip September 26-30, 2022
The Gospel Barn of Bluffton, IN. promote many gospel concerts throughout the year. Check out their website
www.thegospelbarnofbluffton.com The Shane Brothers will be on the bus hosting and having a lot of fun along with Tom & Stacy Kellam! 5 days/ 4 nights/ 4 Breakfasts /1 Lunch/ 3 Dinners
3 nights of NQC Reserved seating at LeConte Center, Guided tour of Smoky Mtn. Nat. Park, Christmas Place, Shopping at The Island & more!
1 pick-up location: 9:00 am begin arriving at The Gospel Barn @ Hope Missionary Church 429 E. Dustman Road, Bluffton, IN.
- 10:00 am departure
- Royal Excursions motorcoach with free wifi, a restroom and outlets
- Comfort stops will be made every 2 hours
- A lunch stop on your own day 1.
- Overnight at Home 2 Suites, Georgetown, Ky.
- Dinner incl. at Cracker Barrel
- 3 nights at Country Cascades Resort, Pigeon Forge, TN. incl.luggage handling, indoor heated pool & hot tub.
- Hot Breakfast included each morning
- Reserved seating for your 3 evening NQC concerts (Tue, Wed, Thur.) held at The LeConte Center in Pigeon Forge featuring the best performing artists in Southern Gospel Music. (To view the evening line-up of performers, go to: www.natqc.com for all the details)
- Step-on guided tour of Smoky Mountain National Park and boxed lunch
- Shopping at the famous Christmas Place & The Island
- Delicious Dinners included at Five Oaks Farm Kitchen & The Bullfish Grill
- A breakfast at Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant
- This tour package provided by Tom & Stacy Kellam with Kellam Road Trips, your motorcoach driver and tour escort for the week.
- All shows, attractions, tickets and meal tips incl.
- You will be mailed a complete itinerary approx. 3 weeks prior to the trip.
It's easy to get registered. Call Stacy @ 260-228-0365 or send an email to ask any questions or reserve your seat!
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org If you order online, choose offline payment button ( for country put United States) & mail your check to the address below. (we prefer a check however, a credit card can be used)
Please make check payable to: Kellam Road Trips LLC
Mail to: Tom & Stacy Kellam
P.O. Box 13
Liberty Center, IN. 46766
Your ticket price: A $200.00 deposit due per person at registration holds your seat.
$ 1069.00per person double occ.
$ 1369.00 per person single occ.
$ 989 .00 per person triple occ.
$ 939 .00 per person quad occ.
Registration & full payment due by July 8, 2022 to finalize details.
We look forward to seeing you!
Stacy Kellam Tour Manager
Tom Kellam Motorcoach Driver
****Minimum of 32 people needed for trip.
****Driver's gratuity not included.
CANCELLATION POLICY:In the event of an emergency that would prevent you from going on the trip, we will try to refund as much as possible, depending upon reservation policies of suppliers. Kellam Road Trips cannot guarantee any refunds if you have to cancel 30 days prior to a 1 day trip and 60 days prior to an extended trip, unless a replacement can be found. If Kellam Road Trips cancels the trip, you will get a full refund.
Double Occupancy per person
Double Occupancy ( 2 Doubles)$1,069.00
Single Occupancy per person
Single Occupancy$1,369.00Sold Out
Triple Occupancy per person
2 Double Beds$989.00Sold Out